The Holiday Club Domaine Le Mas des Vignes, set in 21 hectares of land and just 4km from Calvisson and its shops and restaurants, is located in the Gard region, between Nimes and Montpellier, near the beaches of Grau du Roi offering wonderful views of the surrounding vineyards. Within the residence you will find a heated pool with sliding roof and a large outdoor pool with water slide. From your holiday rental in Calvisson, you can visit Nimes, Ales, Sommieres, the Pont du Gard, Port Camargue, the famous bamboo gardens in Anduze, Uzes, the marshes in Aigues-Morte, the Camargue, and much more... Enjoy bicycle touring, canoeing, horseback riding, hiking, climbing, swimming, golf and donkey rides. Car advised.
Calvisson is a picturesque village between Nimes and Montpellier where you can enjoy strolling through the charming, little streets, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves...
Indoor, heated swimming pool (board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
Outdoor swimming pool (not heated) with slide (open mid-April to September)
Snack bar (open April to September)
Mini golf (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per holiday rental)
The residence has a snack bar (take-away pizzas, ice creams, cocktails, …) (open April to September). There is also a small shop open from end June to beginning of September.
The Holiday Club Domaine le Mas des Vignes offers holiday rentals in small houses for 4 to 8 people are fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), shower room with toilet, television (extra charge) and a terrace.
Eleven holiday rentals for 4 people are suitable for guests with disabilities.
Make the most of the magnificent setting of Calvisson to explore its setting of lush and abundant nature and to practise many and varied sporting activities :
- Mountain-bike and cycling. Calvisson is a dream destination for cyclists: 21 km of cycle routes for all levels + 100km of mountain-bike circuits
- Nîmes Vacquerolles 18-hole golf course
During your holiday in the Gard regionCalvisson, you can visit the remarkable sites of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- In Calvisson : wash houses and griffins, covered market squares, the site of the Three Mills with its view over the plateau, the museum of popular arts and traditions, open-air market every Sunday morning on the village square
- Nîmes and its arena
- The Camargue : Port Camargue, Saintes Maries de la Mer
- The Pont du Gard
- The bamboo gardens at Anduze
- Uzès: town of art and history
- Aigues Mortes with its salt marshes
- The Cevennes steam train
- The Aigoual mountain range : the ski resort of Prat Peyrot a 2-hour drive from the residence (Alpine skiing: 14 slopes – 5 green, 6 blue, 4 red - 13 ski lifts, 83 snow guns)
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment + €60 cleaning
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or destroyed within 5 days
Accommodation must be left clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm and 7pm, check-out before 10am
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon from 2pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) :
- Access to outdoor swimming pool with slide
- Access to swimming pool with sliding roof
- Multi-sports ground
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) :
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Mini-golf (9 holes) : €1/person/half-day
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €30/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €13/set
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Car required
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim wear whatever the season
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) during French summer school holidays
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 23/10/21
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info