Calvisson is a typical, little traditional village of the Languedoc Roussillon region, situated at the heart of the garrigue countryside, between Nîmes and Montpellier. Let yourself fall under the spell of its narrow streets and its beautiful setting where olive trees, vineyards and sunflowers grow side by side. Calvisson offers you a quiet and peaceful holiday in the Gard region in a little village, enjoying the exceptionally sunny climate of Provence, just 30 minutes from the Camargue region, with its beaches and wild, unspoiled nature.
The Residence Domaine Le Mas des Vignes, set in 21 hectares of land and just 4km from Calvisson and its shops and restaurants, is located in the Gard region, between Nimes and Montpellier, near the beaches of Grau du Roi offering wonderful views of the surrounding vineyards. Within the residence you will find a heated pool with sliding roof and a large outdoor pool with water slide. From your holiday rental in Calvisson, you can visit Nimes, Ales, Sommieres, the Pont du Gard, Port Camargue, the famous bamboo gardens in Anduze, Uzes, the marshes in Aigues-Morte, the Camargue, and much more... Enjoy bicycle touring, canoeing, horseback riding, hiking, climbing, swimming, golf and donkey rides. Car advised.
Calvisson is a picturesque village between Nimes and Montpellier where you can enjoy strolling through the charming, little streets, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves...
Indoor, heated swimming pool (board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
Mini golf (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per holiday rental)
The residence has a snack bar (take-away pizzas, ice creams, cocktails, …) open in Spring French school holidays and from mid-June to the beginning of September. There is also a small shop open from end June to beginning of September.
The Residence Domaine le Mas des Vignes offers holiday rentals in small houses for 4 to 8 people are fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), shower room with toilet, television (extra charge) and a terrace.
Eight holiday rentals for 4 people are suitable for guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 04/11/2017
1-bedroom house 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Accommodation must be left clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 15 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 7pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool with sliding roof
- Multi-sports ground
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access at the bar (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Mini-golf (9 holes) : €1/person
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Car required
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 22/04/17. Please note: Residence closed from 07/01/17 to 03/02/17.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
- Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
- Tennis rackets, table tennis equipment, balls on loan
Make the most of the magnificent setting of Calvisson to explore its setting of lush and abundant nature and to practise many and varied sporting activities :
- Mountain-bike and cycling. Calvisson is a dream destination for cyclists: 21 km of cycle routes for all levels + 100km of mountain-bike circuits
- Nîmes Vacquerolles 18-hole golf course
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim wear whatever the season
During your holiday in the Gard region, at Calvisson, you can visit the remarkable sites of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- At Calvisson : wash houses and griffins, covered market places, the site of the Three Mills with its view over the plateau, the museum of popular arts and traditions, open-air market every Sunday morning on the village square
- Nîmes and its arena
- The Camargue : Port Camargue, Saintes Maries de la Mer
- The Pont du Gard
- The bamboo gardens at Anduze
- Uzès: town of art and history
- Aigues Mortes with its salt marshes
- The Cevennes steam train
- The Aigoual mountain range : the ski resort of Prat Peyrot at a 2-hour drive from the residence (Alpine skiing: 14 slopes – 5 green, 6 blue, 4 red - 13 ski lifts, 83 snow guns and 3 groomers)
Résidence Odalys Domaine Le Mas des Vignes
675, Route d'Aigues Vives
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 2pm-5pm
Saturday : 9pm-12noon and 2pm-7pm (subject to change)
Wednesday, Sunday : 8am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm