Book a holiday rental in Ardeche in Vallon Pont d'Arc in the Odalys Residence les Sources de Manon. Located just 10 minutes’ walk from the village, the residence is in an ideal spot to make the most of local services and amenities.
At the entrance of the Gorges de l’Ardèche natural reserve, Vallon Pont d'Arc is a small authentic and friendly village with its pretty streets, colourful markets and busy squares where you can enjoy a cold drink. Nestled in the heart of the Cevennes, surrounded by unspoilt landscapes, oak forests and vineyards near the Ardeche gorges, Vallon Pont d'Arc is an ideal base to discover the many sporting and cultural activities in the region.
2 outdoor swimming pools :
- one heated swimming pool with paddling pool, open until mid September (heated until mid-June)
- one swimming pool open in July and August (not heated)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Near the village of Vallon Pont d'Arc, the Odalys Residence les Sources de Manon consists of holiday rentals divided into small groups around two central swimming pools. Apartments range from 1-2 bedroom apartments for 6 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All apartments are duplex with living room with TV on the ground floor and bedrooms (or sleeping alcove) upstairs. Apartments adapted for guests with disabilities are located on one level.
Functional and comfortable, the accommodation has a living room with sleeping arrangements, a kitchenette (refrigerator, dishwasher, combination microwave oven, hob, extractor fan...), a bathroom, toilet and a terrace separated by a small hedge.
Ten 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities: one level apartments on the ground floor with 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 bedroom with a single bed, a pull-out sofa bed and 1 extra bed in the living room, easy access cupboards, adapted shower room with toilet. Wheelchair access to these apartments via walkways and reserved parking spaces near these apartments and the reception.
The Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve, very close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, invites you to practise all sorts of sporting activities in its wonderful natural surroundings:
- Descent of the river Ardèche by canoe or kayak
- Climbing, caving, via ferrata
- Adventure course, paintball
- Hiking or mountain bike outings
- Quad, go-kart
- Fishing (licence obligatory)
- Paragliding, microlighting, flying
Set off to discover the region of the Ardèche, from Vallon Pont d’Arc :
- The Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve.
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Salavas, Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Regional prehistory museum.
- The Roures chateau
- The re-emergence of Font Vive (fountain)
- The rock of Sampzon
- The Foussoubie swallow-hole
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.15/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please make an appointment at reception to carry out the inventory.
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor swimming pools
- Wifi at reception and some apartments
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 01/08 (end of stay) and from 29/08/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !