While in France, don't miss a stop in the unforgettable capital city. Made up of 20 neighbourhoods, Paris is split into 2 parts by the Seine river and hosts endless sites to visit. From museums, monuments, parks and gardens, not forgetting Disneyland Paris of course, to famous gastronomic restaurants, shows and a varied night-life, this outstanding city has something for everyone and is an ideal destination for a weekend break.
Between chic and popular neighborhoods, the 17th district of Paris is a must during your holiday in Paris! Stay in our new Apart'hotel Paris XVII which is 500m from the metro station Porte de Saint Ouen. Several areas make up this district of the French capital: Batignolles with its small village charm, Épinettes, Plaine-de-Monceaux ... so much to discover while visiting Paris.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free Wifi access
Cardio training room
Underground car park (53 spaces, entrance 11 rue Emile Borel 75017 Paris, extra charge)
This Apart'hotel has an air-conditioned breakfast room with terrace and panoramic views.
This new Apart'hotel consists of 148 studio apartments including standard and superior studios for 2 to 4 people. The interiors are well-equipped with functional kitchenette (2 electric rings, extractor fan, microwave/oven, coffee maker, kettle...), bathroom with shower, hair dryer.
Four studio apartments are suitable to welcome guests with disabilities.
While visiting Paris, the outstanding capital city of France, don't miss out on the following sites and things to do:
- City tours : Eiffel tower, Champs-Elysées, Montmartre, Pigalle; Opera, Paris Seine, le Marais, Chatelet
- Museums : Louvre, Grévin, Orangerie, Orsay, Picasso and Rodin
- Monuments : Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Sacré-Cœur, Opera Garnier, Panthéon
- Parks & gardens : the Tuilleries, Parc des Buttes Chaumont
While staying in Paris, don't miss out on the following sites and things to do :
- Fontainebleau : beautiful, historical town south of Paris, with its 25,000 hectares of forest in Seine-et-Marne and its famous castle
- Barbizon, famous village loved by impressionnists in the 19th century
- Theme parks : Park Astérix and DisneyLand Paris
- Le Château de Versailles castle
- The Claude Monet foundation in Giverny
Appart'hôtel Paris XVII
14 Rue Hélène et François Missoffe
75017 PARIS 17EME ARRONDISSEMENT
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm