Fancy getting away from it all? Book a holiday rental with Odalys on the beautiful island of Sardinia and get a taste of the Dolce Vita! The small village of Villasimius, situated in the South East of the island in the Cagliari province just before the most Southern point of the island, Saint Catherine, is only 40km from Cagliari. The residence is in a quiet area, about a 15-minute walk from the village centre and 2.5km from the Simius beach.
Swimming pool with sunloungers
Wifi in communal areas
Bikes on loan (€50 deposit/bike required)
Bar, small shop
This residence offers holiday rentals for your holiday in Sardinia in apartments situated on the first or second floor with furnished patio or balcony. All accommodation has a TV and kitchenette with oven.
The Villasimius Museum
While on holiday in Villasimius, visit some of the many sites in the area:
- Archeological site : Domus de Janas
- Many beaches : Simius, Capo Carbonara, Porto Giunco and Punta Molentis
- Boat trips to the surrounding islands
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / apartment (cash only)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival after 8pm, please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow. A €50 fee will be charged for late arrival without prior notice and check-in will take place the following morning.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Access to swimming pool
- Wifi in communal areas
- Car park
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Water, gas, electricity consumption (including A/C) + bed linen package* : €35/week/adult, €17.50/week/child (3-12 years old)
- Extra bed linen : €10/person/week
- Bathroom linen : €10/person/week
- Cot : €35/week
- End of stay cleaning to be paid on site : €50 (1 bedroom for 2-3 people), €60 (1 bedroom for 4 people), €70 (2 bedrooms for 6 people). Kitchen to be cleaned or €50 cleaning service on request.
- Pets allowed** : €30/stay
* Package included for bookings until 30/05/20 and after 12/09/20
**Dogs not permitted in communal areas. Small dogs only.
Please note :
• For use of the BBQ, parking and a €150 deposit is required
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !