This residence is one of the most famous holiday complexes in Stintino situated between Stintino and Capo Falcone on the north-west coast, offering a marvellous, panoramic view over the Salines beach and the Golf de l’Asinara. The various buildings are spread out over an estate of 200 Hectares, surrounded by flowered gardens, water features and relaxation and play areas. The residence is just 3km from the Salines beach, 8km from the centre of Stintino, only 20 minutes from Porto Torres, 1h and 30 minutes from Olbia, 80 minutes from Alghero and 1h 30 minutes from Cagliari.
Sardinia has managed to remain secret, almost mysterious regardless of its reputation for its luxurious Costa Smeralda, one of the favourite holiday destinations of the jetset. Sardinia is also simplicity and authenticity offering a spectacle of a wild and untamed nature in the vast hinterland. White sandy beaches, granite spurs sculpted by erosion, isolated coves, sea with a thousand shades of blue and green, translucent waters: this corner of Sardinia, where the Mediterranean is adorned with the most beautiful assets, remains surprisingly preserved.
Portable air-conditioning (request at time of booking)
Swimming pool (communal for apartments and private for semi-detached villas)
Wifi at reception
During the summer season :
A la carte restaurant
The apartments and villas offering holiday rentals in Stintino are nicely decorated and all are fully equipped with TV, washing machine, ironing board and iron, furnished terrace or balcony and a parking space. The apartments are part of small estates of 8/15 villas and benefit from a garden and communal swimming pool while the villas have their own private swimming pool and garden.
Stintino is a seaside resort, offering activities for all the family during your holiday in Sardinia :
- Water sports : sailing, wind-surfing
- SCUBA diving
Set off to explore Sardinia from your holiday rental in Stintino :
- In Stintino : the old port, the new port, the magnificent beach of La Pelosa
- Castelsardo : little medieval village - Porto Torres and its architectural heritage
- The seaside resort of Santa Teresa di Gallura
- Alghero and its historical centre
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €200 / accommodation
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before closing. You will be told the procedure to follow. A €50 administration fee will be charged for arrivals after 8pm.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Wifi at reception
- Access to the swimming pool
- Water, gas & electricity (A/C incl.) consumption, bed linen (from 14/05 to 03/06/22 and from 10/09/22)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Water, gas, electricity consumption, bed linen not included in the price from 04/06 to 09/09/22 incl. : €35/adult/week, €17.50/child/week (3-11 years old),
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) not included in the price : €70/1 bedroom apartment, €85/2 bedroom apartment et villa 6 people, €95/villa 8 people.
- Bathroom linen : €8/person
- Cot : €35/week
- Baby equipment kit (cot, bottle warmer, baby bath, push chair, high chair), pre-booking required : €14/week
- Beach towel : €5/towel
- Pets allowed* : €30/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• Car necessary - Sardinia does not have a reliable public transport service.
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info