Palau is one of the most famous and spectacular seaside resorts in Gallura. Situated on the edge of the Emerald coast (costa esmerada) in Sardinia, a magical cocktail of sea, sunshine, music and light-heartedness, difficult to resist. Gallura offers spectacular landscapes: rocky formations sculpted by the wind and the waves, coastal scrubland giving way inland to forests of cork oaks, whose transformation is one of the main activities of the region. The Residence Green Village offers holiday rentals ideally located to discover all the pleasures of this stunning island of Sardinia.
The Residence Green village offers holiday rentals in Sardinia, near the beach (150m) and just 500m from Palau town centre. Only 40km from Olbia airport and 20 minutes from the Isle of the Maddalena, this is an ideal choice for a relaxing summer holiday with family or friends.
Internet connection (extra charge)
Free car park
The air-conditioned holiday rentals in this residence in Sardinia with stone façades, built in a typical Mediterranean style, are surrounded by magnificent gardens and consist of studio apartments for 2 people and 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people. They are located either on the ground floor with furnished patio or the first floor with a furnished veranda and are all fully equipped: kitchenette containing a stove with 4 burners, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven and TV.
|Accommodation type||From 13/10/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €200 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival after 8pm please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
An adminstration fee will be charged per apartment for late arrivals without prior notice : €50/apartment
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Water, gas and electricity (from 08/04 to 02/06 and 15/09 to 20/10)
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor parking
- Access to children's playground
- Access to swimming pool
- Communal BBQ area
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot (request at time of booking) : €35/week
- Bathroom linen : €10/person
- Bed linen : €10/person
- Coffee machine : €10/week
- Pets allowed* - €30/stay/animal
- Wifi access (connection not guaranteed, ADSL only availabe in large towns)
- Gas, water, electricity and bed linen not included in the price : €35/adult/week, €17.50/child/week (2 to 12 years old) from 02/06 to 15/09
- End of stay cleaning not included in the price : €50/studio apartment, €60/1 bedroom apartment, €50 cleaning fee for kitchen area if not carried out by the client
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and are not allowed in communal areas.
Please note :
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- BBQ area
- Restaurant 20m from residence
• Residence right by the sea,
Enjoy a holiday by the sea in a holiday rental just 150m from the nearest beach.
Olbia : the main point of access to the island, before the capital Cagliari.
Ile Tavolara : a mountain of white rocks, emerging from the sea at an altitude of nearly 600m.
Ile Molara : an island of granite with its rounded forms, uninhabited and abounding in little corners of wild, unspoilt nature.
The archipelago of the Maddalena : isle of the Maddalena, witness to a past rich in reigns and in conquests: Phoenician, Roman, Pisan, Genovese, the house of Savoie and the island of Caprera with the famous house of Garibaldi.
Porto Cervo : the capital of the Emerald coast, an popular meeting place of the international Jet-set and centre for the large sporting events during the summer. Church of Stella Maris which overlooks the sea and offers a magnificent view of the yacht club.
Beaches : Plage d’Ira in the centre of Porto Rotondo and in the surrounding area, the best known are: Cala di Volpe, Capriccioli, Liscia Ruja, Petra Riua, Cala Razza di Giunco et s ‘Arena, Portu di li Coggi, Cala Arena Bianca
Località Vecchio Marino
Every day : 9am to 1pm and 4.30pm to 8pm (Tel. +39 0789771036)
For emergencies, please call Tel: +39-070-2135150 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org :
Monday to Friday ::10am to 5pm
Saturday (for emergencies only) : 10am to 2pm and 8pm to midnight
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm