Ile de Ré is a peaceful little haven and a jewel of the Atlantic coast where you will forget the stress of everyday life as soon as you cross the bridge from La Rochelle. With its mild and sunny climate, this popular Holiday destination in France offers many different landscapes : marshlands, dunes, fine sandy beaches, forests etc. Enjoy exploring the tiny streets of the 10 charming little villages scattered over the island, with their pretty ports, flower-lined alleyways and tiny white houses with coloured shutters. Ile de Re is a little corner of paradise to be discovered at a leisurely pace - by bike or on horse back.
The Tamarins Plage mobile home campsite is located in Bois Plage in the heart of a protected, natural area, in the centre of the island only 300m from a long, fine sandy beach and 1km from the shops. Ile de Re is an extremely popular holiday destination in the Charente Maritime, with a pleasant, mild and sunny climate where you can discover the island’s marshes, dunes, sandy beaches and forests on foot or bicycle on the miles of cycle paths. Stroll through the streets of the 10 small villages with their pretty ports and charming, white houses.
Ping pong table
Bike hire (on site)
Electric BBQ hire
Wifi within the campsite (extra charge)
Car park at the entrance of the campsite (1 parking space per mobile home, no guardian)
Fresh bread delivery (to be ordered)
This charming campsite offers mobile homes sleeping 4 to 8 people, each fully equipped with kitchenette (fridge, hob, microwave, sink, pots and pans), shower room, separate toilet. Each mobile home has a small terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (price indication only) : €0.88/mobile home/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old, based on 4 guests)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival (price indication only) : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
- Kids club in July & August
- Teens club in July & August
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Petanque, table tennis, volleyball court
- Parking at entrance to campsite (1 space per accommodation, no guardian)
- Iron & ironing board on loan
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- Electric BBQ rental : €3/day, €20/week
- Bike hire : prices on site
- Bread delivery service (order required) : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- No TV rental on site
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 14/07/18 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
Ile de Ré has an attractive coast line where a wide range of water sports are on offer as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
- Water sports : regattas, wind surfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, kite surfing
- Boat trips, hiking, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily markets in most villages
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, afternoons only
Free teens’ club
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Ile de Re is in an exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, ideal for an active, interesting and relaxing holiday in France.
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km away)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Defend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and fitness centre at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
Route de la Couarde
17580 LE BOIS PLAGE EN RÉ
Tel : +33 (0)5 46 35 38 83
Monday-Friday : 9am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 8am-12 noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm