With its 240km of sandy beaches and an exceptionally warm and sunny climate, the Vendée is an ideal choice for a family holiday destination. On the Atlantic on the "Lumière" coast, the village of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is in an exceptional setting offering access to all the wonders of the ocean, the peace and quiet of the forest and the charm of marshlands and villages in the area.
The campsite is set in a 14-hectare, wooded park, 200m from the Demoiselles beach and 2km from the shops in Saint Hilaire de Riez on the Cote de Lumiere. With outdoor, heated swimming pool with water slide and free family Entertainment, this is the ideal choice for a fun and lively holiday for all ages. With its 240km of sandy beaches and its warm, sunny climate, the Vendee region is an extremely popular holiday destination on the Atlantic coast.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool, with paddling pool, open from mid-May until mid-September
Multi-activity sports ground
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor car park
Iron & ironing board on loan
Snack bar (open every day in July & August, 6 days/week off-season) and grocery shop
The mobile homes on this campsite are for 4/6 and 6/8 people and are all fully equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, electric hob and a dishwasher in mobile homes for 6/8 people), shower room, separate toilet and terrace with garden furniture.
4 mobile homes are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
We also welcome tents, caravans and camper-vans. For information, please contact us by phone on Tel: +33(0)126.96.36.199.71 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 21/07/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons wheelchair access
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : mobile home + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Access to heated swimming pool with slide from mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Odalys local guide available in July & August
- Table tennis, multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
- Outdoor parking (with video surveillance)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- BBQ rental : from €3
- Bike hire onsite
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 07/07/18 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
While on holiday in Saint Hilaire on the Atlantic coast enjoy some of the following activities:
- Water Sports : sailing school, sand yachting, kite surfing, wind surfing
- Water park
- Paint ball, swimming pool, quad bike, adventure course
- Hiking, horse riding, cycling
- Mini sports' grounds, petanque, tennis
- Disco, cinema, casino
- Little tourist train
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
While on holiday in Saint Hilaire on the Atlantic coast visit some of the following sites:
- Planète Sauvage (Big animal park)
- Ile de Noirmoutier, Ile d’Yeu (By boat - tickets on sale at reception)
- Marais Poitevin
- Le Puy du Fou
- Brétignolles sur Mer
- Saint Jean de Monts
- Visit of the salt marshes in Riez
- Museums, chateaux
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Odalys Les Demoiselles
100 Avenue des Becs
85270 ST HILAIRE DE RIEZ
Telephone : +33 (0)2 51 58 10 71
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm