Sete, a charming town located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau lake, is the second largest port of the French Mediterranean and gives access to 17 kilometres of fine, sandy beaches, stunning pine forests, numerous footpaths, as well as picturesque, colourful pleasure marinas and fishing harbours. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and waterways running through the town.
The campsite of Le Castellas is a true holiday-club village, on the water's edge, with its own shops, restaurants and aquatic area with water slides and fun activities for all ages. The friendly, family-orientated atmosphere will guarantee a memorable holiday for the whole family with free Kids and Teens clubs and familly entertainment night and day.
Aquatic area (450m²) (board shorts not allowed) :
Heated (except July & August) swimming pool, paddling pool, open from April to September (weather permitting),
Pool with 5 water slides open in July and August (min. age 6 years old)
Ping-pong table, football pitch, volleyball ground, petanque area, multi-activity sports ground, children's playground, bike hire available, WiFi (extra charge)
Billiards, electronic games, archery (extra charge)
Laundry (extra charge)
Free car park (+ 1 space next to each mobile home)
Shops, cash machine
Free tourist train within the campsite and shuttle service for the town centre of Sète in July and August
Snack bar at the swimming pool open in July and August
Fresh bread delivery
Snack bar: icecreams, pizza take-away meals
The mobile homes for 4/6 people (2 bedrooms) and 6 people (3 bedrooms) are comfortably equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, etc), shower room, separate toilet and terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 24/09/2017
Mobile home 6 persons Sunday/Sunday
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200/mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.60/person/day (price indication only), Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm 8pm in high season)
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 11am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pools
- Kids & Teens clubs, daytime & evening family entertainment (except weekends, agenda varies throughout the season)
- Petanque, table tennis and other sports equipment
- Parking space next to mobile home
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied, bath) : €30/week (deposit required)
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (pre-booking required) : €8/set (single or double bed)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen, washing up and toilet) : from €60/mobile home
- Bike rental (subject to availability, deposit required) : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €5/day/animal (cats or dogs)
* Only one pet per accommodation, category 1 & 2 dogs not permitted. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed in the swimming pool area.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Aquatic area (450m²) with 2 pools, water slides, paddling pools
- Numerous services and facilities onsite
From you holiday rental in Sete you will have access to many different leisure and sporting activities:
- Water sports : trimaran, surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, SCUBA diving, kayaking
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Micro lighting
- Hiking, cycling
- Aquatic centre with swimming pool, slides, fitness, facilities wave pool, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theatres, casino, discos
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, throughout the summer season
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old) except weekends
• Teens’ Club, free entertainment & activities, throughout the summer season
Free Teens' club (14-17 years old) except weekends
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, summer season
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer. Détails onsite.
• Aquatic area in your mobile home campsite
Consisting of 4 different areas: swimming pool and paddling pool, an island for children with water slides !
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
- In Sète : the Canal Royal" the quays, the Mont Saint Clair, offering a magnificent view, the Pierres Blanches pine forest, the marine cemetery, the Môle Saint Louis lighthouse, the 560m-long jetty, the 17-kilometre long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, modern art centre...
- The étang de Thau lake
- The Canal du Midi
- The Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster capital
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts of Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d’Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
Domaine résidentiel de plein air
July & August
Every day : 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
Low season :
Every day : 8.30am-12 noon and 2.30pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm