The campsite of Le Castellas is a true holiday-club village, on the water's edge, with its own shops, restaurants and aquatic area with water slides and fun activities for all ages. The friendly, family-orientated atmosphere will guarantee a memorable holiday for the whole family with free Kids and Teens clubs and familly entertainment night and day.
Aquatic area (board shorts not allowed) :
Heated (except July & August) swimming pool, paddling pool, open from April to September (weather permitting),
Pool with 5 water slides open in July and August (min. age 6 years old)
Ping-pong table, football pitch, volleyball ground, petanque area, multi-activity sports ground, children's playground, bike hire available, WiFi (extra charge)
Laundry (extra charge)
Free tourist train within the campsite and shuttle service for the town centre of Sète in July and August
Throughout the season, opening times subject to modifications
Snack bar at the swimming pool open in July and August
Fresh bread delivery
Snack bar: icecreams, pizza take-away meals
The mobile homes for 4/6 people (2 bedrooms) and 6 people (3 bedrooms) are comfortably equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, etc), shower room, separate toilet and terrace with garden furniture.
From you holiday rental in Sete you will have access to many different leisure and sporting activities:
- Water sports : trimaran, surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, SCUBA diving, kayaking
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Micro lighting
- Hiking, cycling
- Aquatic centre with swimming pool, slides, fitness, facilities wave pool, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theatres, casino, discos
- In Sète : the Canal Royal" the quays, the Mont Saint Clair, offering a magnificent view, the Pierres Blanches pine forest, the marine cemetery, the Môle Saint Louis lighthouse, the 560m-long jetty, the 17-kilometre long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, modern art centre...
- The étang de Thau lake
- The Canal du Midi
- The Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster capital
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts of Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d’Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200/mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.61/person/day (price indication only), Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 7pm (8pm in high season)
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Access to swimming pools
- Kids Club (4-13 years old), July & August
- Teens clubs (14-17 years old), July & August
- Daytime & evening family entertainment (except weekends, agenda varies throughout the season)
- Table tennis and other sports equipment
- Parking space next to mobile home or in communal car park
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied, bath) : €35/week (deposit required)
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (pre-booking required) : €10/single or €12/double bed
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen, washing up and toilet) : from €60/mobile home
- Bike rental (subject to availability, deposit required) : €40/week
- Pets allowed*: €5/day/animal (cats or dogs)
* Only one pet per accommodation, category 1 & 2 dogs not permitted. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed in the swimming pool area.
Please note :
- No TV rental available
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, throughout the summer season
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old) except weekends
• Teens’ Club, free entertainment & activities, throughout the summer season
Free Teens' club (14-17 years old) except weekends
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, summer season
Enjoy a lively family holiday this summer.
• Aquatic area in your mobile home campsite
Consisting of 4 different areas: swimming pool and paddling pool, an island for children with water slides !
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings up to 04/07/20 (not incl.)
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !