Much appreciated for its friendly and pleasant environment, the seaside resort of Saint Cyprien Plage is the ideal holiday destination to enjoy the Mediterranean sun. Located at the foot of the Pyrenees, choose a holiday rental in Saint Cyprien Plage, just near the border of Spain. Come and discover this exceptional spot in the Catalan country and explore the wonderful landscapes on horseback, on foot or by bicycle.
The Soleil de la Mediterranee mobile home campsite is located in Saint-Cyprien, a jewel on the Roussillon coast of France, located at the foot of the Pyrenees. Only 800m from the sea and close to the third largest European marina, this is an ideal mobile home holiday rental for your active, sporty holidays in France with family or friends. Discover the charm of the Catalan landscape, by bike or on foot, explore the Pyrenees and take full advantage of the varied sporting and leisure activities on offer in Saint-Cyprien. In the Soleil de la Mediterranee campsite, have fun in the water park with slides and make the most of our shops and varied services designed to make your holiday a successful one.
Heated swimming pool with sliding cover (open from Easter to autumn half term holidays)
Outdoor aquatic area (3500m²) (open from June to September) :
Paddling pool with water games
Pool with massage jets
Outdoor pools with slides, massage jets, swim machines
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Outdoor parking (extra charge)
Bike & electric scooter hire
The Mobile Home Campsite Le Soleil de la Mediterranee has a bar/brasserie and a snack bar
Mobile home campsite offering holiday rentals in air-conditioned mobile homes for 6 people comfortably equipped with a functional kitchenette, 3 bedrooms, shower room with separate toilet and shaded terrace with garden furniture.
|March / April|
|Accommodation type||From 31/03/2018
Mobile home 6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival - credit card imprint (except Maestro, Diners Club, Electron) : €300
Credit card imprint required for deposit for access badge and cleaning : €70
Obligatory wristbands : €3.20/guest (over 2 years old)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.40/day/person (subject to modification)
Eco tax : €0.35/day/person (subject to modification)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in on Saturday possible from 8am, keys supplied from 5pm. If the mobile home is available earlier, keys will be supplied.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to water park (3500m²) (open June to September) : Paddling pool with water games, Pool with massage jets, Outdoor pools with slides, massage jets, swim machines
- Access to pool with sliding cover (open from Easter to autumn half term holidays)
- Kids club (6-10 years old) in July/August
- Evening adult entertainment
- Archery stand
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access (within campsite) : €2/hour
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €6/machine, dryer : €4/machine
- Disposable bed linen : €10/set
- Bike/electric scooter hire : prices on site
- Gas BBQ hire (coal BBQ forbidden) : prices on site
- Outdoor parking for extra vehicles : €3.50/day/vehicle
- Pets allowed* : €3.50/day (cats & dogs only)
* One animal per mobile home. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation (extra charge for extra animals). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
- Bathroom linen not supplied
• Bathroom linen not supplied
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Bar/brasserie and snack bar
- Hair dressers, osteopath, well-being centre (July & August)
Tours and visits starting from St Cyprien Plage
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, every morning
Free kids’ club (6-10 years old)
• Evening entertainment for adults, free activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively holiday with Odalys this summer : themed evenings, shows, discos, live music, cabaret and much more...
• Resort with « Famille Plus » award, enjoy family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of St Cyprien awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
Boat trips : to Catalogne, whale and dolphin watching trips
Varied outdoor activities in the area
Village of Collioure and its Château Royal
Villefranche de Conflent Forteress and Canalettes caves
Aquarium in Canet
Château of Salses
Glass blowing in Saint André
Prehistoric musuem in Tautavel
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Le Soleil de la Méditerranée
Rue Sainte Beuve
66750 ST CYPRIEN PLAGE
Monday to Saturday : 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
Sunday : 9.30am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-6.30pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm