La Pinède campsite is situated in Agde, 300m from the summit of Mont Saint Loup, 60m above sea level, on the next to last volcano of the Cévennes region. Enjoy magnificent views from the campsite of the Cévennes mountain range, the Etang de Thau lake and of Sète. La Pinède, extending over an area of 4.5 hectares, is in a superb natural setting with around 2000 trees. There is a huge, sandy beach and the nearest shops a 10-minute drive away. A great choice of restaurants in Agde and in Cap d’Agde await you. Car advisable.
Heated outdoor swimming pool (not heated in July/August), with water slides and paddling pool (board shorts not allowed)
Multi-activity sports ground
Snack-bar (open during Easter school holidays & from mid June to mid September)
Internet (extra charge) at reception
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor car park (1 space per mobile-home)
Snack-bar beside the swimming pool
Campsite offering mobile homes sleeping 4/6 or 6/8 people each equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, etc), a shower room with toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- New Casino and congress centre
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning from €60)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.66/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am.
- Access to swimming pool (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Petanque and table tennis
- Access to multi-sports ground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Bathroom linen not supplied
- BBQs not allowed (except electric BBQ)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 01/08 (end of stay) and after 29/08/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !