Balaruc Les Bains, in the Herault region, is the second largest spa resort in France and the only spa town on the Mediterranean coast. It is renowned for the curative properties of its spring waters and specialises in the treatment of rheumatism. It is also much appreciated for its exceptional micro-climate and an air rich in iodine, oxygen and ozone.
Balaruc Les Bains is an elegant town, rich in historical heritage and diverse natural sites, situated on a peninsula jutting out into the large Etang de Thau lake and surrounded by a pine forests. Only 7km from the town of Sete and 10km from the beaches of Sete and Frontignan. The fine, sandy beaches and shallow waters make this an ideal family beach resort which offers a host of water sports and other activities for all ages to enjoy during a holiday in the Languedoc region.
Need a well-being holiday to relax and escape the daily routine? Odalys Vacances offers holiday rentals in Balaruc les Bains in the South of France! Famous thermal spa town, this destination is ideal for a relaxing holiday in the Odalys Residence les Hauts de Balaruc. Just minutes from the village, opposite the Sète rock, in the heart of a pine forest, this residence is nestled in a charming setting.
Balruc les Bains is on a peninsula in the Thau Lake only 10km from the town of Sete. This thermal spa town is particularly famous for its thermal mud baths highly appreciated for their therapeutic qualities.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool (open from mid April to end September)
Free outdoor parking (spaces limited)
Internet access (extra charge)
For your holiday in the Herault, Odalys Vacances offers holiday rentals in the Residence les Hauts de Balaruc . Set on a hill in a quiet and relaxing environment, this property overlooks the Thau lagoon and consists of 104 apartments spread over 3 floors including studios for 2 people and 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people. Comfortably equipped all accommodation has a functional kitchenette (gas hob, microwave ...), living room with sleeping arrangements, a bathroom with separate toilet (except in studio apartments) and terrace with garden furniture.
5 studios for 2 people on the ground floor are equipped to welcome disabled guests (bathroom with shower)
|October / November|
|Accommodation type||From 20/10/2018
Studio 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure and inventory outside opening hours. Accommodation must be left clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.94/day/person (price indication only)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Outdoor parking
- Access to petanque grounds
- Access to outdoor pool from April to end September
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Bed & bathroom linen kit : €19/set
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of reservation. Please supply proof of vaccinations. 1 animal per accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence and are not allowed within the grounds, around the swimming pool or in the restaurant.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Well-being Thermal Cure Special Offer
Special rates for accommodation on request. Tel : +33 (0)4 67 51 79 79 for more info. Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 20/10/18 to 27/04/19. Residence closed from 15/12/18 to 23/03/19.
Above all a spa town, Balaruc les Bains offers many well-being, sport ingand leisure activities:
- Natural thermal baths (specialised in the treatment of rheumatism)
- Water sports: sailing, windsurfing, sea kayaking, boat trips, diving
- Yoga, fitness
- Tennis, petanque, skate-boarding
- Cinema, casino
• Odalys well-being, sauna, steam room, hot tub discover our offers!
O'balia, a new world of serenity - a unique concept in the Mediterranean:
2200m² dedicated to pampering, relaxation and the awakening of the senses. Thanks to the combination of thermal waters, rich in trace elements and original spa treatments, everyone can experience an exceptional moment of relaxation a few hours a day or more alone, with your other half or friends. The thermal spa offers two complementary areas within the same centre: : La Magie de l’Eau, “The Magic of Water” and La Magie des Mains, “The Magic of Hands”. Address: Allée des Sources - 34540 Balaruc les Bains - Tel. +33 (0)4 67 18 52 05 (information and bookings).
• Great location, near the town centre.
- Typical regional markets and craft markets
- Sète, Montpellier, Pézenas, Bouzigues, Saint Guilhem le Désert, Mèze, le Canal du Midi
- The Languedoc hinterland
- The circuit around the Thau peninsula
- The cathedral
- Valmagne abbey
- The "Massif de la Gardiole"
3 Impasse des Fauvettes
Le Pech Méja
34540 BALARUC LES BAINS
Monday to Friday, Sunday : 10am-6pm
Saturday : 8.30am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm