Argeles sur Mer, in the South of France, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, near the border of Catalonia and Spain, offers 7 km of sandy beaches and 2 km of rocky coastline, a resort awarded the 'pavillon bleu' for its beaches and port. This seaside resort, 25 km south of Perpignan, in one of the sunniest regions of France, combines the sunshine, the sea, the mountains, Catalan traditions, gastronomy, wine growing and a great quality of life, all in a charming, naturally unspoiled setting.
The campsite Le Bois Fleuri is located in Argeles sur Mer and has a beautiful, heated swimming pool complex with water slide and waterfall offering hours of fun for everyone. Family entertainment is organised for all ages from April to September and a kids’ club provides childcare for children from 4 years old. In Argeles, the mountains seem to watch over the sea offering wonderful landscapes in Languedoc Roussillon in the very south of France, near Catalonia and Spain. A free train makes trips between the campsite, the village of Argeles and the wonderful 7km-long sandy beach. Just 25km south of Perpignan, in one of the sunniest regions of France, you can enjoy the warm climate, stunning coast, beautiful mountains, Catalan traditions, local gastronomy and a wonderfully relaxed lifestyle in a preserved environment.
Heated swimming pool complex (900m²)
- paddling pool with 2 mini slides
- swimming pool with water slide & waterfall
- large swimming pool
Multi-sports ground, children's playground, Petanque ground
Fitness centre, sauna (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
While staying at the campsite Le Bois Fleuri, you can try various different restaurants. The Key Largo restaurant and the fast food Loco Pizza. For a drink, head for the Loco Café bar.
Choose a mobile home holiday rental in the Le Bois Fleuri campsite in a bungalow for 6 people, “Chalet Bel Air” for 4-6 people or a “Chalet Family” for 6-8 people. All accommodation is well equipped: living room with sofa beds, bedrooms, kitchenette, bathroom, toilet and air-conditioning/heating.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
Chalet Bel Air 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Chalet Climatisé Premium 6 personnes
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per week
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / accommodation (cash, credit card)
Deposit given back after inventory/inspection carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax + eco tax to be paid on arrival : €1.80/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 6pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Access to swimming pool complex (900m²)
- Kids’ playground
- Multi-sports ground
- Petanque ground
- Family daytime/evening Entertainment (activities vary in low and high seasons)
- Kids’ club throughout the season (activities vary in low and high seasons)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi* pack : €12/week/connection
- Parasol : €4/week
- Bed linen (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €10/single or double bed
- Bathroom linen : €2.50/set
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €5/item/week
- BBQ grill rental : €4/week
- End of stay cleaning : from €80/mobile home
- Main car park (no parking spaces next to mobile homes)
- « Carte multisports » *** : €15/family (low season), €25/family (high season)
- Pets allowed** : €2.50/animal/day
* Wifi : 5 hours free
** Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
*** Multi-sports card giving access to fitness room (guests over 18 only), sauna, tennis courts (subject to availability), card valid during your stay only.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Argeles sur Mer, a resort awarded the "Wel.com kids" label, offers many activities for children and adults alike.
- Horse-riding, hiking, biking
- Underwater diving, windsurf, sailing, canoeing, sea kayaking
- Swimming, tennis, fishing, mini golf, bowling
- Microlighting, paragliding
- Boat hire and boat trips
- Adventure course, theme parks, go-karting, paintball, canyoning
- Discothèque, cinéma, casino
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) - agenda varies throughout the season
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free activities & entertainment for the whole family
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys - agenda varies throughout the season
- The harbour
- La Massane
- The Château de Valmy
- Mas Larrieu nature reserve
- The church tower of Notre Dame dels Prats
- Saint Côme and Saint Damien squares
- Sorède : whip manufacture and railway museum
- Palau-del-Vidre : glass manufacture
- Circuits to discover local villages, with magnificent Roman chapels and tradtional crafts
- Modern art museum at Céret
- Prehistory museum at Tautavel
- Cathar castles
- In the "Pyrénées Orientales" : Collioure, Le Perthus, Perpignan, Salses le Château, Villefranche de Conflent, Castelnou, Mont Louis, Prats de Mollo La Preste…
- In Catalonia : Canet en Roussillon, Le Barcarès, Port Vendres, Banyuls sur Mer…
- In Spain : Port Bou, Figueres (Dali museum), Rosas
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Le Bois Fleuri
Route de Sorede
66700 ARGELES SUR MER
Opening hours : 8.30am-12.30pm and 3pm-8pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
Low season between 26/03 to 02/07 and from 03/09
Opening hours : 8.30am-12.30pm and 3pm-7pm Saturday : 8am-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm