Set on the banks of Lake Garda and just 1.5km from the beach, the Residence Tiglio offers holiday rentals in Punta Gro, 6km from Sirmione in the Italian Lake District.
Located in the province of Brescia, Sirmione is at the end of peninsula reaching out into Lake Garda. With a wonderful micro-climate, Sirmione is famous as a thermal resort since the beginning of the 20th century.
Swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid-May to end of September, weather permitting)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
The residence has an onsite bar, restaurant and mini-market
This residence offers holiday rentals in the Italian Lake District in apartments spread out in 3 buildings all equipped with kitchenette with microwave, shower room, air-conditioning (extra charge) and TV. The apartments are on the ground floor with terrace or 1st floor with balcony.
While on Holiday in Laguna Di Sirmione don't miss the following sites:
- Grotte de Catulle
- Scaliger castle
- The San Pietro church in Mavino
While staying in Laguna Di Sirmione, visit some of the following sites in the area:
- Gardaland theme park (6km)
- Water park (6km)
- Verona (44km)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €80 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.80/day/person (subject to modifications)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 7pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool (swimming hats obligatory)
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed linen : €9.50/set
- Bathroom linen : €9.50/set
- Wifi at reception and bar : prices onsite
- Air-conditioning (request at time of booking) : €35/week
- Cot (request at time of booking) : €9.50/week
- Laundry facilities : tokens on sale onsite
- End of stay cleaning : €52/apartment (to be paid onsite)
- Pets allowed* : €21/week
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !