Carnoux, a small modern town in the heart of Provence, 7km from Cassis with its magnificent calanques (creeks), its famous old port and pretty Mediterranean beaches is ideally situated near the sea surrounded by pine-covered hills. Only 20km from Marseille via a stunning coast road, Carnoux is also ideally located for visiting this famous city in the South of France.
Just 7km from the pretty fishing village of Cassis, the Residence Shangri-La offers holiday rentals in the heart of the small Provencal town of Carnoux. Close to the town centre and its amenities, your holiday rental is in an ideal location to enjoy a beach holiday on the Mediterranean coast.
From Carnoux, you can discover Provence at its best. The stunning Calanques National Park with its creeks and tiny beaches surrounded by wild, untouched, hilly landscapes of pine forests and limestone rocks. You can also visit nearby Cassis and Marseille just half an hour away via a beautiful coast road, La Ciotat, Bandon, Aix en Provence and much more.
Wifi (extra charge)
Outdoor pool open from mid-April board shorts not allowed (swimming trunks only) and dogs not allowed in the swimming pool area
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Completely renovated, the Residence Club Shangri-La has 64 air-conditioned holiday rentals in 2 bedroom chalets for 5/6 people or 3 bedroom chalets for 7/8 people. Comfortably equipped the accommodation is furnished with a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedrooms with single beds or double bed, a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge ...), a shower room with separate toilet (for most apartments) and a covered terrace. All have a TV and Wifi access (both at extra charge).
11 chalets for 5/6 people and 5 chalets for 7/8 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 20/05/2018
2 bedroom chalet 5/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Chalet 4 pièces 7/8 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment €240 + cleaning €60)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.80/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 8pm on the day of arrival. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Please make an appointment for the inventory at reception before Thursday lunchtime
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
Rental Formula :
- Access to swimming pool from mid-April Board shorts not allowed (swimming trunks only) and dogs not allowed in the swimming pool area
- Outdoor parking
- Access to Tennis court (subject to availability)
- Free kids’ clubs July & August
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. 1 animal only/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and not allowed in swimming pool area.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week holidays until 14/07 (end of stay) & from 01/09/18.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 7-night bookings made before 31/03/18 for holidays between 31/03 and 14/07/18 (except from 21/04 to 12/05/18). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts.
- In Carnoux: tennis, horse riding, hiking, cycling, fitness training.
- In Cassis: water sports, casino, disco, restaurants, bars
- In Aubagne : Theatre
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club from 07/07 to 31/08/18
• Outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-April to end of September
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
With Odalys, don’t leave home without them !
- The Sainte-Baume mountains
- The Foreign Legion museum
- Notre-Dame d'Afrique church
- Forest park, botanic trail
- The ‘calanques’ of Cassis
- Water sport activities at 7km
- Aubagne, birthplace of Marcel Pagnol
- The magnificent coastline of la Ciotat, including the highest cliffs in Europe
Résidence Odalys Shangri-La
29, avenue Jean Auguste Ingres
13470 CARNOUX EN PROVENCE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 42 73 68 32
From April to October :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon (closed in the afternoon)
: Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm