Guidel extends to the far west of Lorient, sharing the Laïta river with its Finistere neighbour. Famous for its sandy beaches, its rich natural flora and fauna, its religious heritage (7 chapels), art galleries and music festivals, Guidel is a lively town ideal for an active and relaxing family holiday in Brittany.
Treat yourself to a relaxing holiday in the Prestige Residence Fleur de Sel in Guidel Plages situated in a beautiful location facing the sea. You only have to cross the road to reach the beach and shops are within 4km from your holiday rental in Guidel.
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from June to September) Terrace with sun loungers
Breakfast room service available (extra charge)
The holiday rentals in the Prestige Residence Fleur de Sel are located in 3 modern buildings. They include 1 bedroom apartments designed for 4 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Some of these apartments are duplex and have a sea view. The interiors have a contemporary design with modern furniture and are all perfectly equipped including a living room with sofa and TV, a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), bathroom or shower with toilet, one or two bedrooms with single or double beds and free Wifi.
One 2 bedroom apartment (approx. 45 to 49m²) for 6 people is adapted for guests with disabilities with access via lift, adapted shower room with toilet, raised double bed in bedroom.
Many varied activities are available close to your holiday rental in Guidel Plage, for a lively holiday in Brittany:
- Water sports : sailing, wind surfing, surfing, kite surf,ing canoeing, etc.
- SCUBA diving with 'Blue Live' - initiation and lessons (Larmor Plage)
- Crazy golf
- Horse-riding at Larmor beach (pony club at Ploemeur, for younger children), tennis, archery
- Walking, bike rides, climbing
- Adventure park on the island of Groix
- Karting, paintball
- In Guidel : menhir, dolmen, the 7 chapels, the Fort Bloqué, the estuary of the Laïta
- The island of Groix and Belle Ile
- Nature reserve of the Grand Loch marshes
- Lakes of Lannënec, la Laïta
- Zoo in Pont Scorff, animal park in Quinquis
- The donkey farm of Kergall at Arzano
- Bat centre in Kernascleden (unique in France)
- Aquarium in Vannes
- Submarine museum at Lorient
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure/inventory outside reception times.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Indoor parking : €30
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €70/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Odalys well-being, balneo, spa facing the Ocean
Free access for 5 half-days/week (for minimum 7-night bookings, over 16 years old only). Massage and beauty treatments at an extra charge. For more information : Tel: +33 (0)2 97 56 79 65.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
• Outdoor heated pool, open from mid June to end of September!
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 13/07/19 (end of stay) and after 31/08/19.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !