The Vorlen camp site, at Fouesnant-les-Glénan, boasts an ideal situation, just 150m from the golden, sandy beach of Beg Meil and 6 km from the town centre, opposite the Glénan islands. The site extends over an area of 11 hectares, allowing you to appreciate the view of the Glénan islands, out at sea, opposite you, and at the same time a direct access to the beach on foot.
Water park consisting of 2 heated pools with paddling pool and water slides, whirlpool bath
open from mid-May to mid-September
Multi-activity sports ground and children's playground
WiFi (extra charge)
The mobile homes in this campsite, sleeping between 4 and 8 people, are all equipped with a kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, microwave and a dishwasher for mobile homes for 6/8 people), a shower room, a toilet, a raised, wooden, partially-covered terrace, with garden furniture, TV and WiFi (both at an extra charge).
The campsite also offers pitches for tents and caravans for 4/6 people.
Two mobile homes for 4/6 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
In Fouesnant-les-Glénan, a host of sporting and cultural activities are available to you during your holiday in Brittany :
- Water sports
- Strolls, hikes, mountain biking
- Aquatic centre
- Sports centre in Kervihan
- Athletic track
- Cournouaille Golf Course
- Wednesday morning market at Beg Meil
- The casino in Bénodet
- The Archipel cinema
Around Fouesnant, discover the many natural and cultural sites of Brittany and of the region of Finistère:
- In Fouesnant/Beg Meil : the beaches of Cap Coz, Kerambigorn, the Glénan islands, the cider works, honey-making
- The aquarium in Audierne and "’Océanopolis" (large aquarium and leisure park) in Brest
- Boat outings, especially Concarneau
- The departmental museum of Brittany in Quimper
- Marine biology station in Concarneau
- Fishing museum in Concarneau
- Mineral museum in Pont l’Abbé
- The national stud farm in Hennebont
- The "Odet Loisirs" theme park in Quimper
- The botanical park of Cornouaille in Pont l’Abbé
- The corn labyrinth in Pont Aven, with its miniature farm
- The "Pop" carrousel in Beg meil
- The indoor game centre of the"Hippo" in Quimper
- Henriot earhenware fabrication in Quimper
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back by post. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.52/person/night (price indication only, valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (price indication only, valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow. You can contact the reception by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory, subject to availability)
- Access to heated swimming pools, paddling pool, water slide mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Odalys local guide available in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Multi-sports grounds
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Onsite bike rental (subject to availability) : prices on site
- Electric BBQ rental (subject to availability) : €5/day, €25/stay
- Toaster rental (subject to availability) : €5/stay
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 05/07 to 28/08/20
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 20/07/19 (end of stay).
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !