Surrounded by the sea on three sides, the north by Brest harbor, west by the Iroise Sea and south by the Bay of Douarnenez, the Crozon peninsula is a remarkable natural site. Of the 60 km of coastline that belongs to the town of Crozon, 12 km consist of beautiful sandy beaches perfect for those who love strolling for hours on end and water sports fans. Located on the Crozon Morgat peninsula, you will find holiday rentals in the attractive Residence Horizon Morgat just 700m from the town centre where you will find all the necessary amenities for your holiday in Brittany.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with sliding roof (Open every day : 10am-7pm – hours vary depending on the season)
Terrace with sun loungers
Kid’s outdoor playground (4-11 years old)
Multi-sports ground, petanque ground
Billiards (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Residence Horizon Morgat consists of 95 maisonettes arranged as several small islands. You have several holiday rental types: 1 bedroom houses for 4 people, 2 bedroom houses for 6 people and 3 bedroom houses for 8 people. Comfortably equipped, each holiday rental has a living room with sofa bed for 2 people and a TV, Wifi (extra charge), a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), bathroom, separate toilets for most accommodation, one or more bedrooms with single beds, double or bunk beds. All accommodation has a private terrace with garden furniture.
Three apartments for 4 people and 4 apartments for 8 people are accessibles to guests with disabilities (except rooms on 1st floor).
The beaches situated along the bay of Douarnenez are ideal as they are sheltered and particularly safe.
The beaches to the west of the cap de la Chèvre are generally reserved for water sports, especially surfing, for example the spot at La Palue, reputed for the quality of its waves. Theis is also becoming a popular fun boarding and kite-surfing spot.
- The big beach in Morgat: the epitome of a family beach, allowing children to swim in safe conditions. Beach clubs open in high season.
- Beach of Portzic: also a family beach, ideal for swimming, surrounded by cliffs and caves, with a magnificent view over the bay of Morgat.
- Beach of the Aber: opening onto the bay of Douarnenez, particularly well-known for its view. Good for swimming or for wind-surfing and kite-surfing, depending on the weather.
Your holiday rental in Crozon allows you to take advantage of the activities proposed by the village of Crozon Morgat and the surrounding villages :
- Water sports : sailing, SCUBA diving, fishing, canoeing
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Boat hire
- Surfing lessons, paddle
- Mountain-bikeing and bicycle-touring
- "Peninsula Le Labyrinthe" : circuit in a giant, outdoor maze, made of wood, to discover the local legend.
During your holiday in Crozon in Brittany, discover the many advantages of the peninsula and of the Finistère region
- On the Crozon peninsula: the "Cap de la Chèvre", the virgin islands, the typical little fishing port of Le Fret, the menhirs and dolmens, the protected natural sites
- Douarnenez and its harbour museum
- Camaret sur Mer : harbour, Rocamadour chapel, ruins of the Saint Pôl Roux manor house, Penhir and Toulinguet points, Vauban tower
- The rural village of Argol
- Locronan, medieval city, taking you back to the time of the Chuans
- Quimper : half-timbered houses, cathedral, Henriot museum
- Brest: its military port and marine museum, visits by boat in the harbour of Brest
- Tourist route from Brest to Conquet
- The islands of Glénan, Ouessant (from Camaret, by boat) and Molène (from Conquet); pointe du Raz
- Océanopolis, a unique aquarium in Europe
- The mountain of Menez Hom
- Breizh by bus : discover the history, legends and most spectacular views of the Finistère, aboard the « Breizh by bus ». Departing from the residence.
- "La récré des 3 curés" theme park, near Brest (slides, giant trampolines, boat rides, mini-farm...)
- Large market in Crozon town centre all year round
- Large market in Morgat, during summer months
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old), Eco Tax : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception by phone: Tel: +33 (0)2 98 26 27 12. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to swimming pool
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Access to children’s playground
- Fitness room
- Access to multi-sports ground, petanque ground, table tennis
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Billiards, table football
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (1 connection only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Toaster, electric BBQ rental : €5/day/item
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Heated swimming pool with sliding roof, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Ideal base, to discover the Brest habour and the Bay of Douarnenez !
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
With Odalys, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 11/07 (end of stay) and from 29/08/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !