Mythic capital of surfing, Biarritz has become one of the most popular haunts in Europe for surfers from around the world. It is popular for its sunshine and its protected natural environment between the Atlantic Ocean, Bayonne and the Spanish border. A haven of peace and tranquillity for your summer holiday, Biarritz is also known for its thalassotherapy centres. A coastal paradise with long stretches of sandy beaches, forests, hills and mountains where you can discover the many traditional villages. With family or friends, explore the most beautiful places on foot or by bike, and discover the local heritage of Biarritz in town's museums. Book a holiday rental in Biarritz and you are sure to enjoy a festive holiday with friends or family!
An ideal starting point to discover the beautiful Basque Country, choose a luxury holiday rental in Biarritz with Odalys Vacances! In the south of the town the Prestige Residence Les Villas Milady is in an idyllic setting only 200m from the beach and close to the International Golf Course Ilbarritz.
Birthplace of golf and surfing, Biarritz, nestled deep in the Bay of Biscay, is a wonderful holiday destination where you can enjoy the fresh sea air and mild climate all year round on its vast beaches, famous for its powerful waves that attract surfing fans from around the world.
Parking spaces (2 per villa)
Communal swimming pool (open 8am-8pm, mid April to mid October)
Just 350m from the beach, the Odalys Prestige Residence Domaine Milady offers luxury 2 bedroom villas for 5 people or 4 bedroom villas for 8 people. Nicely decorated, the villas have a living room with sofa bed, a kitchen (ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher...), bedrooms with different sleeping arrangements, bathrooms or shower rooms and toilets. Each villa has a balcony or terrace with garden furniture and a safe.
Villas for 8 people are suitable to welcome guests with disabilities (bedroom, separate toilet and bathroom on ground floor, 2 parking spaces)
|October / April|
|Accommodation type||From 27/10/2018
2-bedroom apartment 5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
4-bedroom apartment 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per villa and per stay
Deposit to be paid on-site : €700 (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm. Outside these times please contact the KEYHOLDER : Tel: +33 (0)6 26 11 02 66
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Bed and bathroom linen + tea towels
- TV (with TNT and local channels)
- Wifi access
- Outdoor parking (2 spaces per villa)
- Videophone entrance system
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool (open 8am-8pm mid April to mid October)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning on request : €150
- Pets allowed* : €50/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Historic capital of surfing, Biarritz has become the haunt of surfers from around the world. It is also popular for its sunshine and its protected natural environment between the Atlantic, Bayonne and the Spanish border. Cité de l’Océan, (10 surfing schools), golf : 8 golf courses within 20 km, including the Biarritz le Phare Golf Course and the Centre International d’entrainement Ilbarritz (golf training centre) and the 5 golf schools.
• Outdoor heated pool, open from mid-April to mid-October !
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Ideal location, close to the beach and golf course
• Prestigious accommodation
Biarritz is not just a luxury beach resort, it is also the starting point for many excursions to discover the beauty of the landscape of the Basque coastline. On foot, by bike or on horseback, do not miss an opportunity to discover the richness of the natural, protected heritage in the area.
Places to visit in Biarritz itself, the sandy beaches, the light house, the Musée Historique de Biarritz (history of the town), Musée de la Mer aquarium, Cité de l’Océan. Nearby, Labenne (Landes), Grottes de Sare caves, Lourdes, Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Anglet and of course, Spain.
Avenue de Bidart
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
Friday, Sunday : 9am-1pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm