Vendays Montalivet, a little town in Aquitaine 80 km from Bordeaux at the heart of the Medoc region, is in an idyllic spot located between the sea, salt-marshes and the forest. A very special place on the Atlantic Silver coast, which enjoys a particularly pleasant climate in a magnificent setting: 12km of sandy beaches, huge forests which are perfect for hiking or cycling, marshlands which are home to a remarkable variety of flora and fauna... Vendays Montalivet is also a lively and sporty sea-ide resort, ideal for a family Holiday on the Atlantic coast.
This fully renovated mobile home campsite has been designed to offer you and your family everything you need for an unforgettable family holiday. With direct acess to the beach and located only 3km from the town of Vendays Montalivet, activities, restaurants, sporting (300m)facilities are never far away. The charming seaside resort of Vendays Montalivet on the Silver Coast is in a magical spot where you can discover the forests, 12km of sandy beaches, 40km of footpaths and 30km of cycle paths.
Aquatic area: outdoor, heated swimming pool, water slides, paddling pool, man-made beach
Multi-activity sports ground
Wifi (extra charge)
1 parking space per mobile home
Paid activities :
Tennis, hammam, sauna, beauty treatments, surfing school, horse riding centre, bike hire (subject to availability)
Bar, restaurant, snack bar, take-away dishes, grocery shop
The mobile homes for 6 people (with 3 bedrooms) are equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, gas hob, microwave, coffee machine), a shower room with toilet and a terrace with garden furniture. Each mobile home has 1 parking space.
|Accommodation type||From 16/09/2017
Mobile home 6 persons Sunday/Sunday
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Mobile home 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (cash, credit card) : €200/ mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 8pm (7pm in low season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 5pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 11am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Accommodation rental
- Access to aquatic area : outdoor, heated swimming pool, water slides, paddling pool, man-made beach (weather permitting)
- Free kids & pre-teens clubs through the season (except weekends)
- Free teens club in July & August (except weekends)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment through the season (except weekend)
- Petanque and multi-sports ground
- Outdoor fitness area
- Access to children's playground
- 1 parking space per mobile home
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied) : €30/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi access
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen : €8/set (single and double bed)
- Well-being centre : sauna, hammam, fitness room, beauty treatments
- Bike/mountain bike rental
- Tennis court
- Surfing lessons
- Bar, snack
- Restaurant with TV, take-away service
- Mini-market, wine shop
- Newsagent & tourist information
- Games room
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : from €60/mobile home
- Pets allowed*: €35/week/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation (extra charge for extra animals at special request). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed around the swimming pool.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
During your holiday in Vendays Montalivet, you can enjoy many different sporting and leisure activities :
- Water sports : sand yachting, surfing, body boarding, jet skiing, boat hire
- Horse riding
- Hiking, cycling
- Adventure course, paintball
- Quad biking, go-karting
- Petanque, fishing
• Kids’ Clubs, free entertainment & activities, throughout the season, except weekends
Free kids club (4-13 years old) activities including gardening
• Pre-teens club free entertainment & activities, throughout the season, except weekends
Free pre-teens club (11-14 years old)
• Teens club, free activities, July/August , except weekends
Free teens’ club (13-17 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, throughout the season, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer - agenda changes during the season.
Evening: OUtdoor shows
• Drive smart, avoid the traffic by booking a Sunday to Sunday holiday
Arrive on Sunday, leave on Sunday – avoid the crowds for a more relaxing holiday !
• On-site bike hire, in your campsite in July/August
Don't overload the car, hire your bikes on-site with Odalys.
Set off to explore the Atlantic coast, from your holiday rental in Vendays Montalivet :
- in Vendays Montalivet : the largest market in Europe
- Vineyards of the Medoc region
- The lake of Hourtin (30km)
- The Dune of Pyla
- The Gironde estuary
- The Cordouan light-house (the oldest in europe)
- The Arcachon Basin
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Atlantic Club Montalivet
Avenue de l’ Europe
33930 VENDAYS MONTALIVET
Every day : 8am-12 noon 2pm-8pm
Every day : 8.30am-12 noon 2.30pm-7pm
Subject to modification
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm