The campsite Les Viviers on the Lège-Cap Ferret peninsula, welcomes you to its unique location in a 33-hectare pine forest, just 5km from the Atlantic Ocean in Lège - Cap Ferret. It has a large water complex with an outdoor swimming pool with large terrace and a water slide as well as a second swimming pool with sliding cover so you enjoy a swim whatever the weather. The campsite has a private lake with beach. Free family activities for all ages are organised in the summer holidays in July and August! Stroll in the streets of an oyster farming village, watch the sunrise over the Arcachon bay and the Dune du Pyla, enjoy surfing on the Atlantic Ocean ... There are a thousand ways to enjoy a holiday in Lège - Cap Ferret.
Covered aquatic area (500m²)
Heated swimming pool with sliding cover, open from April to September
Outdoor aquatic area (620m²)
Heated swimming pool with water slide open July & August (weather permitting)
Children's water play area "Aquatoon"
Well-being area (extra charge, to be paid onsite)
Board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only
Multi-activity sports' ground
Tennis court (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
July & August :
- Pizzeria (take-away service)
- Mini market
Campsite offering mobile homes sleeping 6/8 people (3 bedrooms) with air-conditioning, kitchenette (microwave, fridge/freezer, etc.), shower room, toilet, a terrace with garden furniture and 1 parking space nearby.
While on Holiday on the Atlantic coast, enjoy some of the numerous activities for all the family:
- Cycling (50km of cycle tracks)
- Water sports : diving, surfing, sailing, wind surfing, canoeing
- Horse riding
- Tennis, mini golf, adventure course, pelote basque, petanque
- Boat trips
While on holiday in Lege Cap Ferret, there are some remarkable sites in the Bassin d’Arcachon to discoer:
- The classified villages of the peninsula : Cap Ferret, L’Herbe, Le Canon, Piraillan, Petit Piquey, Grand Piquey
- The Cap Ferret light house
- The Prés Salés nature reserve
- The Villa Algérienne
- The Piraillan reservoirs
- The oyster parks
- The Dune du Pyla and oyster farms
- The Ile aux Oiseaux
- Arcachon, Bordeaux
-The famous vineyards of the Médoc and St Emilion
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €330/ mobile home (2 payments : €250 - mobile home + €80 - cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Please note : Please contact the key collection office (telephone number on confirmation documents) 5 days before your arrival to supply your car registration plate.
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Access to heated swimming pool with sliding cover
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool and children's water play area (620m²) (weather permitting) in July & August
- Canoes and pédalos
- Kids club (4-12 years old) in July & August
- Teens club (13-17 years old) in July & August
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Petanque, table tennis
- Mini golf, multi-sports ground,
- Access to children's playground
- Fitness room
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €30/week
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Iron & ironing board : €15/week
- Tennis court : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bike/mountain bike rental : prices on site
- Car wash : prices on site
- Parking for extra vehicles (motorbikes & trailers incl.) : €12/day
- Pets allowed*: €28/week/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and not allowed on the beach.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (13-17 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer with activities such as aquagym, sports, outdoor cinema, discos, concerts and much more organised during your holiday (program available on site)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 04/05 to 06/07/19 (not incl.)
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all bookings made before 15/03/19 for holidays until 06/07/19 incl. and from 31/08/19
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !