In the Southern Alps, book a ski holiday in Pra Loup 1500 in the new Odalys Residence Le Village de Praroustan. Offering superb panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, the setting is perfect for your ski holiday in the French Alps. The resort's ski lifts are only a 5-minute drive away (car with snow chains recommended).
In the heart of the Ubaye Valley, discover the beautiful preserved areas of this region with its forests and snow covered mountains, superb skiing and varied winter sports activities for all tastes. Pra Loup 1500 is linked to Pra Loup 1600 by a free shuttle bus service (bus stop 500m from the residence).
Indoor, heated swimming pool (closed on Saturday)
Well-being facilities (sauna, hamam) (extra charge, closed Saturday)
Outdoor parking spaces available
Covered car park (extra charge, pre-booking required, places limited)
Comfortable and airy, the ski holiday rentals in this residence in Pra Loup all have a balcony and are full equipped. Ranging from studio apartments for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people, each accommodation has pull-out beds in the living room, a functional kitchen, bathroom with bath or shower and toilet as well as free TV and Wifi access.
Ski area : Espace Lumiere - Pra Loup / La Foux d’Allos
Minimum altitude : 1500 m - Maximum altitude : 2600 m
- 78 slopes, 180 km : 10 green, 28 blue, 33 red, 7 black
- 39 ski lifts
- 6-seater chairlift giving access to Molanes cable car
- Freestyle modules : 1 snowpark and 3 boardercross
- 2 toboggan runs, 1 DVA park
Nordic skiing fans are not left out in Pra Loup with two spaces dedicated to this sport - Larche and Saint Paul sur Ubaye (a 40-minute drive away) with more than 45km of marked cross-country skiing pistes in the Mercantour National Park.
A 20-hectare Rider Space is designed for freeride addicts, with a Rider park, several Rider Frees (6 natural gullies on the edge of off-piste slopes), a rider cross (slope with moguls, half pipes) and two Rider Rock areas (obstacle courses with natural jumps). The whole complex is divided into three areas: beginner, advanced and expert. A snow park and 3 boardercross are also available.
Pra Loup offers a wide range of winter sports activities and entertainment for the whole family, as well as varied apres-ski and choice of relaxation activities :
- Snow-shoe outings (4 circuits in the Ubaye valley)
- Natural skating rink
- Snow scooter night-time tours
- Quad-biking on snow and ice
- Toboggan runs
- Dog sledding
- Paragliding, hang-gliding
- Adventure course
- Indoor tennis court
- Bowling alley (7km away)
- Heated swimming pool
- Free internet at the Tourist Office and in the shopping centre
- Post office, cash machine…
- Doctor, chemist, physiotherapist, medical services…
- Mercantour national park
- Mexican centre and chocolate museum in Barcelonette
- Wood centre
- La Foux d’Allos
- The Ubaye valley
- Saint-Paul sur Ubaye
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out or sent by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.70/day/person (from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Access to indoor swimming pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, baby bath) : €25/stay (pre-booking required)
- End of stay cleaning (on request) : €62/accommodation
- Indoor parking (pre-booking required, limited spaces) : €10/car/night €50/car/week
- Access to sauna/hammam : €20/person (unlimited access)
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Info & prices coming soon !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings from 15/06 to 24/08/19.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !