Why not make a change and book a ski holiday in the southern French Alps in the Residence Rochebrune in Orcieres. Ideally located at the foot of the slopes opposite the Télémix Rocherousse (chairlift/gondola), you have ski-in, ski-out access to the resort’s ski area. Shops and amenities are easily accessible between 100-500m from the residence. Most of the resort’s restaurants and bars are also accessible on foot.
Perched at an altitude of 1,850m, the French ski resort of Orcieres looks over the Champsaur Valley offering stunning, snowy scenery in the winter season. Awarded with the Family Plus label, you will find all the necessary recreational and practial facilities for your family ski holiday in Orcieres. The 50 ski runs in the ski area are fairly evenly shared out between beginners, intermediate and expert skiers. Add to this the snow park, slalom course, boardercross and childrens’ slopes, and you’ll realise there’s certainly plenty to keep the whole family busy on a ski holiday in Orcieres.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor car park (limited spaces, extra charge)
Wifi access in the apartments
Odalys Vacances offers comfortable holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 8 people. You will find all the necessary home comforts to make your ski holiday as comfortable as possible. The studios and apartments have an equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room and a separate toilet (in most cases). On top of this TV and Wifi access are free in all accommodation.
Seven apartments for 4 people are equipped for people with disabilities (fitted shower room with WC, shower seat and safety bars).
Ski area : Orcieres
Minimum altitude : 1850m - Maximum altitude : 2725m
- 44 slopes, 100km : 7 green, 14 blue, 17 red, 6 black
- 30 ski lifts : 3 'télémix" (combined chairlift and cable car)
- 70 snow cannons
- 1 snow park, 1 boardercross
The 100km of slopes in the Orcieres ski area ensure you hours of pleasurable skiing in the warm southern sunshine. There are 44 slopes (of which 7 green, 14 blue, 17 red and 6 black), served by 30 ski lifts, including 3 'télémix" (combined chairlift and cable car). Replacement of the old 2-seater chairlift, the "Télésiège des Lacs", by a new 6-seater chairlift, the "Télésiège des Estaris" means access to the ski area from Orcieres 1850 is quicker, safer and more comfortable! The high altitude slopes offer plenty of variety and for more thrills there is a slalom run, a snow park and a boardercross.
The Haut Champsaur area is reserved for Nordic skiing where there are 30km of cross-country skiing paths which link together several hamlets and villages, before running into the larch forests and alongside pretty streams. Nine circuits, between 3km and 7km, of varying levels, are available offering the chance to discover the delightful natural surroundings around Orcieres.
Free riders can enjoy free style skiing in a huge snow park (16,000m²) at an altitude of 2280m, with a boardercross, whoops (mogul park), boxes and much more… Thrills guaranteed!
- La Grande Ourse centre : 2 swimming pools, with water falls, water slide and solarium, wellness and fitness centre (saunas, hammam, spa, relaxation, massage, beauty treatments...), skating rink, bowling alley and bar, cyberspace, cinema, etc.
- The largest Tyrolean traverse in Europe, the « Roll Air cable »
- Ice fall
- Dog sledding
- Nights in an igloo
- Speed riding
- Ski joering
- Snake gliss
- Snow scooter, quadbiking
- Driving on ice
The largest Tyrolean in Europe at Orcieres !
This giant « ride », known as the « Roll Air cable », is made up of a long cable, nearly 2 km long, strung between the summit of the Drouvet (2,655 m) and the Lac Long (2,500 m). The « Roll Air cable», takes the thrill-seekers on a trip between the earth and the sky, lasting 1 minute and twenty seconds, at a speed of 130 km per hour, at over 120 m from the ground! This giant ride is accessible to skiers by means of the Telemix, and is open to all over the age of 10, winter and summer alike.
- The Ecrins National Park
- The heritage trail from Champsaur to Valgaudemar to discover a remarkable rural heritage
- The church of Orcieres
- The communal oven of the village and its sun dial
- Serre Eyraud
- Prapic, village at the entrance of the Ecrins National Park, with its preserved architecture
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (credit card imprint) : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in, check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
- Wifi in all accommodation
- Baby equipment (request at time of booking)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Indoor parking (limited places) : €25/week
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• « Famille Plus » award, guarantees you will find all the family leisure and sports activities required on your mountain holidays
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 37% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old*. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Free kids ski passes in Spring : for arrivals from 28/03/20 all children get a FREE 6-day child pass (under 9 years old*) with obligation to buy adult ski passes.
End of season special offer : from Saturday 11/04 to Sunday 19/04/20 get 8 days of skiing for the price of 6 ! Offer can be combined with previous offer = free 8-day ski passes for children under 9 years old.
*photo ID requested
Special Offer : FREE acces for both the resort's swimming pool and ice skating rink with the 6-day "Multigliss" ski pass.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date : email@example.com
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 5% (during school holidays) and up to 10% (off-season) off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 55 72 78, Fax: 04 92 55 64 33 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all bookings made before 30/04/20
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !