For your next holiday rental in Val d'Isere choose the Odalys Residence les Jardins de Val et les Verdets! Ideally located in this popular French resort, these holiday rentals are only 200m from the shops, convenient to do some shopping during your holidays in Val d’isere. Well-known for its lively, trendy apres-ski the French resort of Val d'Isere offers activities and entertainment to suit all ages and tastes. Between relaxation and leisure activities you'll have plenty to do: Aquasportif center, etc. Val d'Isere is a Savoyard village full of traditional charm with all the modern infrastructures and facilities you need for the perfect mountain holiday in France. Many modern buildings have been renovated with facades of stone and wood meaning this resort has preserved its traditional appearance with a warm and friendly atmosphere you will appreciate during your holidays in the French Alps.
Iron & ironing board
In a large, chalet-style building the Residence les Jardins de Val et les Verdets offers holiday rentals for your mountain holiday ranging from studios for 4 people to 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people. Nicely decorated and well-equipped the accommodation has a functional kitchen (oven or microwave, dishwasher [except in studios], a bathroom or shower room with toilet and most holiday rentals have a balcony. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation.
- Microlight, paragliding, hiking, mountaineering...
- Heated swimming pool
- Acrobatics - Circus - in the Manchet valley
- Dancing (dance school)
- White water sports - Arc Aventure at Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Horse-riding- Pony Club, riding school. Beginners, advanced, outings: The Manchet and paths in the surrounding area
- Fencing - Fencing school. Beginners, advanced
- Football - football school for age 6 to 9 , from 10 to 14 ans and from 15 to 18: Beginners, advanced, The Manchet valley
- Adventure course - Val d'Isère, Rogoney forest.
- Fun Park - different sports (skate board, roller skating, BMX...) : The Manchet valley
- Golf course / Mini-golf - Practice from age 7 ans: The Manchet valley Mini gol : Parc des Sports, centre of the resort
- Keep fit: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Hip hop
- Archery and shooting: The Manchet valley
- Tennis - court rental, lessons and courses: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Trial and mountain bike, lessons and courses. Bike park: circuits for beginners and advanced mountain-bikers; fun initiation area.
- Fitness and relaxation centre
- Mountain passes of Iseran and the Petit Saint Bernard
- The Vanoise national park
- The Chemins du Baroque and Pierres Fortes de Savoie
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment + €60 cleaning
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.53/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Activity pass valid in July & August
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your family mountain holidays in the family-friendly resort of Val d’Isere awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !