Val d’Isère is above all an authentic village, with its old stone buildings, its traces of the past and its true mountain-dwellers. It offers a particularly warm and lively atmosphere, due perhaps to its Savoyard spirit. It is an important centre for all different sports, which here mix harmoniously with cultural activities and relaxation.
Comfortable chalet in the centre of Val d'Isère, situated in an ideal spot with a beautiful view of the the Solaise and Bellevarde mountains. You will appreciate its prime location in this popular resort with all facilities within easy access.
Wifi within the chalet
Set in one of the best spots in Val d'Isère, this "no smoking" chalet offers quality services and comfortable interiors typical of the Savoy region. Built on 2 floors, the chalet sleeps 12 people in 5 bedrooms (3 doubles, 1 twin and 1 quadruple) spread between the ground floor and the upper floor. The pleasant living area is equipped with home cinema and television (with DVD play) and the kitchen is fully equipped (dishwasher, microwave, oven ...). There is a balcony and garden where you can enjoy the views.
|August / December|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen & tea towels
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required)
- Hot tub
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
- Microlight, paragliding, hiking, mountaineering...
- Heated swimming pool
- Acrobatics - Circus - in the Manchet valley
- Dancing (dance school)
- White water sports - Arc Aventure at Bourg Saint Maurice.
- Horse-riding- Pony Club, riding school. Beginners, advanced, outings: The Manchet and paths in the surrounding area
- Fencing - Fencing school. Beginners, advanced
- Football - football school for age 6 to 9 , from 10 to 14 ans and from 15 to 18: Beginners, advanced, The Manchet valley
- Adventure course - Val d'Isère, Rogoney forest.
- Fun Park - different sports (skate board, roller skating, BMX...) : The Manchet valley
- Golf course / Mini-golf - Practice from age 7 ans: The Manchet valley Mini gol : Parc des Sports, centre of the resort
- Keep fit: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Hip hop
- Archery and shooting: The Manchet valley
- Tennis - court rental, lessons and courses: The Manchet valley and centre of the resort
- Trial and mountain bike, lessons and courses. Bike park: circuits for beginners and advanced mountain-bikers; fun initiation area.
- Fitness and relaxation centre
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
- Mountain passes of Iseran and the Petit Saint Bernard
- The Vanoise national park
- The Chemins du Baroque and Pierres Fortes de Savoie
Chalet Le Cabri
73150 VAL D ISERE
Please contact the Odalys representative (Audrey : +33 (0)6 23 09 02 72) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm