The famous ski resort of Tignes, at the heart of the French Alps in the Savoy region, is well-known for its world-class skiing in the previously named Espace Killy ski area, now known as the Espace Tignes & Val d'Isere which is linked with the popular ski resort of Val d’Isere. This modern and innovative resort, with ski-in, ski-out access for most of its holiday accommodation has been designed for true snow sports addicts with a seemingly endless choice of facilities and activities in the resort and on the slopes. Tignes is made up of Tignes le Lac, La Lavachet, Val Claret and the recently developed Tignes 1800, more suitable for families. The high altitudes in Tignes guarantee an excellent snow-cover and its many infrastructures allow the whole family to enjoy a wide range of activities.
Ski area : Tignes
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude : 3456m
- 79 slopes, 150km : 8 green, 35 blue, 20 red, 16 black
- 40 ski lifts
- 2 Slalom ski runs, 1 mogul park
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 half-pipe
- 320 snow cannons
Each part of Tignes has free nursery slopes and from Tignes Lavachet and Tignes Val Claret you have access to the “Ski Tranquille” zone which consists of solely green slopes for beginners and children. However, Tignes is better-known for its dynamic, high altitude skiing with some hair-raising black runs and excellent snow park.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Espace Killy ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
Welcome to Tignes in the French Alps ! Here in the village of Val Claret you will find ski holiday rentals in the Odalys Residences Val Claret located in the upper part of this popular French ski resort. From your accommodation you have a nice view of the rest of Tignes. Shops are located about fifty meters away, ideal to do some shopping during your ski holidays in Tignes. Ski lifts are between 100m and 500m from your ski holiday rental so you can easily reach the huge Espace Killy ski area.
By booking a ski holiday rental in Tignes, you have access to the world-famous Espace Killy ski area offering 154 ski runs making up no less than 300km of skiing for all levels! Whether you are a first-time skier or an extreme skiing fan, all levels are catered for in this superb French ski area. In addition, you can take the funicular that takes you up to the Glacier de la Grande Motte peak at 3050m above sea level: the views are quite simply breath-taking.
Indoor and outdoor car parks : pre-bookings advisable, Tel : 00 33 (0)4 79 06 55 37
The Residence Val Claret residence offers 2 formulas :
- 7 evenings meals
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « L’Alpine Café » in the Chalet Alpina. Meals are served as a buffet.
The Odalys Residence Val Claret is made up of several different apartment buildings offering holiday rentals from studios for 2/3 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 6/8 people. Well-equipped with all the home comforts needed for your perfect holiday in the mountains each holiday rental has a functional kitchenette (electric or vitroceramic hob, oven or microwave…), bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all accommodation (already installed).
Please note : the description of layout of the apartments and sleeping arrangements is given as a guideline only and may vary.
|Accommodation type||From 21/02/2018
Studio 3/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per week
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/ apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning €60 )
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.83/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence (tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 55 37) as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am or depending on the time of the inventory.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen (pre-booking required)
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Meals in the restaurant Alpine Café (buffet)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Public indoor & outdoor car park in the resort : €80 (outdoor) & €85 (indoor)/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods : Tel: 00 33(0)4 79 06 55 37)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 24/06/17 and 26/08/17.
Take the time to discover the other activities available in and around Tignes:
- Large water sports’ centre (5000m2) with swimming pool, water slides, spa, saunas, paddling pool, water falls, fitness and weight-lifting room…
- Diving under ice
- Skating rink
- Ice driving
- Dog sleighs
- Helicopter rides
- Snow shoeing
- Karting on ice
- Indoor climbing
- Horse-riding in the snow
- Ice fall climbing
- Mountain biking on snow
- Indoor sports (squash, football…)
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
Formulas available in the restaurant L'Alpine Café in the Chalet Alpina:
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children over 13) - €119 (children 9-12) - €70 (children 4-8)
- half-board: €238 (adults + children over 13) - €175 (children 9-12) - €119 (children 4-8 years old)
Special Holiday formulas: Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve meals included:
Christmas : - 7 evening meals : €193 (adults + children over 13) - €134 (children 9-12) - €82 (children 4-8)
- half-board: €263 (adults + children over 13) - €190 (children 9-12) - €131 (children 4-8)
New Year : - 7 evening meals : €208 (adults + children over 13) - €144 (children 9-12) - €90 (children 4-8)
- half-board: €278 (adults + children over 13) - €200 (children 9-12) - €139 (children 4-8)
Please note : Price in Euros/person (drinks not incl.), no charge for children under 4 if accompanied by a paying adult.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 42% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old - passes to be collected at the ski pass office (photo ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Not valid for arrivals on 30/12/17, 10-17-24/02 and 03/03/18 (purchase possible at public price).
Special offer : unlimited free access per 6-day ski pass to the Lagon swimming pool in the resort.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots). Ski helmet.
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 54 21 -email@example.com
• Holiday grocery baskets, save time ! Your shopping delivered for your arrival
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your week's groceries delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Résidences Odalys du Val Claret
Route de la Grande Motte
73320 TIGNES VAL CLARET
Reception and key collection at the Residence Val Claret
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm