The French ski resort of Les Menuires is a sporty and dynamic resort in the Savoy region of the French Alps nestling in the magnificent setting of the Belleville Valley. Les Menuires is a pedestrian ski resort with carefully designed architecture with its chalets and residences bearing traditional facades of wood and stone. A popular ski resort in the French Alps whose ski runs make up part of the 3 Valleys ski area, the largest ski area in the world. Booking a ski holiday rental in Les Menuires is an ideal choice for a family skiing holiday or a ski holiday with friends, for the advanced skier or the beginner as the choice of activities on and off the slopes is so large. Les Menuires is a large, attractive ski resort with world-famous skiing and plenty of apres-ski activities: sporting and leisure activities, relaxation, well-being and keep fit, entertainment and night-life…
Ski area : Les Menuires Saint Martin de Belleville (Les Menuires Valley)
- 86 slopes, 160km : 12 green, 44 blue, 22 red, 8 black
- 410 snow cannons
- 34 ski lifts
- 28km of cross-country tracks
- 1 snowpark : the BK Park
- 2 beginners’ areas
- 1 Big Air Bag (inflatable protective cushion)
The ski area of Les Menuires Valley groups together the slopes of the ski resorts of Les Menuires and Saint Martin de Belleville in the Savoy region. In total there are 160 km of sublime ski runs ranging between gentle blue slopes for first-time skiers and and steeper, challenging black runs for the experts. The ski area is in an exceptional setting with superb views over the valley. For skiers and snowboarders looking to cover some kilometres, Les Menuires is part of the 3 Valleys ski area the largest ski area in the world !
Ski area : 3 Valleys
Minimum altitude : 1450m - Maximum altitude : 3230m
- 321 slopes, 600km : 51 green, 132 blue, 106 red, 32 black
- 168 ski lifts
- 118km of cross-country ski tracks
With 600km of ski slopes and 169 ski lifts,
Only 10m from the ski lifts, the Odalys Residence Chanteneige Croisette in the heart of the French ski resort of Les Menuires offers direct access to the resort’s ski slopes and the 3 Valleys ski area. Your ski holiday rental is only 20m from shops and amenities in the centre of Les Menuires.
Les Menuires is known as a ski-in, ski-out resort and is therefore the ideal ski resort for family ski holidays. The resort’s own ski area offers a wide range of slopes for all levels and fantastic facilities for children. More adventurous skiers and snowboarders can discover the 600km of slopes in the famous 3 Valleys ski area.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor car park (extra charge)
Free outdoor car parks in the resort (4000 spaces)
Consisting of a single 5-storey building with a lift, the Odalys Residence Chanteneige Croisette offers studios for 4 people or 1 bedroom apartments for 5 people. These holiday rentals are decorated in a simple style with all facilities necessary for your holiday in the mountains in Les Menuires. Each accommodation has a living room with beds, a functional kitchenette (hob x 2 or 4, fridge, oven and / or microwave / grill, kettle, toaster ...), a bathroom and separate toilet as well as a balcony with great views.
This residence is not adapted for guests with disabilities.
|March / April|
|Accommodation type||From 31/03/2018
Studio 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
2 pièces 5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 + €50 (apartment + cleaning) by cheque or credit card. Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.99/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, check-in 5pm-8pm. In the case of arrival after 8pm, please inform your residence. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 95 30 or +33 (0)6 62 47 88 33 (before 8pm). You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Covered parking (info & reservation on site)
- Ski lockers
- Luggage storage
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €35/week
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (1 connection only) : €15/week, €5/extra connection
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €6/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €50/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €35/stay/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 01/07/17 and 26/08/17.
- Iron & ironing board on loan
- Vacuum cleaners in all accommodation
During your ski holiday in the French Alps, make the most of the wide choice of activities near your ski holiday rental in Les Menuires:
- Sports centre, open every day, with indoor swimming pool, hammam, sauna, whirlpool baths, fitness, aquagym, beauty treatments etc. plus sporting activities (squash, badminton, ping-pong…).
- Cross-country skiing (28 km of tracks)
- Snowscooter, quad and buggy for children
- A 4 km sledging run
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 28% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested, passes to be collected at the ski pass office). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Modifications, reimbursements in the case of cancellation possible at the latest 3 days before arrival date. Not valid for arrivals on 23-30/12/17, 10-17-24/02 and 03-10 + 31/03/18 (purchase possible at public price).
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 40% for pre-bookings (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts of 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 61 43 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Belleville Valley (22 hamlets), Museum of Saint Martin
Résidence Odalys Chanteneige Croisette
73440 LES MENUIRES
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-11.30am and 4.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-11am and 4pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-11am, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm