Imagine the perfect traditional, wooden chalet situated at the entrance of one of the best mountain resorts in France… Well surprise, you found it! You’re in the Chalet Le Soleil d’Hiver situated in Les Deux Alpes. This cozy, homely chalet sleeps 12 people making it the ideal choice for a family holiday or if you plan to go on holiday with a group in the French Alps. The welcoming, cozy lounge is the ideal place to put your feet up and relax after a day of outdoor activities in Les Deux Alpes. Relax in the shower with water jets or even better, lie back in the whirlpool bath. Les Deux Alpes has been awarded the Famille Plus Montagne label guaranteeing a certain level of facilities and services for families making it a great choice for mountain holidays with children.
Shower with water jets & whirlpool bath
2 parking spaces
The cozy, homely Chalet Le Soleil d’hiver (170m²) in Les Deux Alpes sleeps 12 people in an ideal location in this popular resort. You will find a comfortable living room with a flat screen television and an open plan dining room and kitchen making the communal areas of this chalet very convivial. In the fitted kitchen you will find all the appliances necessary to prepare hearty meals for your friends or family: oven, microwave, freezer, fridge, ceramic hob as well as a toaster, coffee machine and dishwasher. There are 6 bedrooms with sleeping arrangements as follows: 3 twin bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bunk beds and 2 triple bedrooms. There are 2 baths (one whirlpool) and 2 showers (one with water jets) and 2 toilets.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Parking (2 spaces)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info