With an incredible sunshine record, around 300 days per year, the mountain resort of Alpe d'Huez located at an altitude of 1800m in the Massif des Grandes Rousses is extremely popular for mountain biking and summer hiking holidays. There are also plenty of leisure activites on offer for those looking for a relaxing holiday in the French Alps this summer.
Right next to the first chair lifts in the Eclose area of Alpe d'Huez and 400m from the Bergers lift, opposite the Palais des sports (Indoor pool, tennis and squash courts, table tennis, climbing wall, fitness lessions, indoor Escape Game), the Odalys Prestige Apart'Hotel l'Eclose is set in an ideal location within the resort. The resort centre, where you will find supermarkets, restaurants, shops and all the necessary amenities and facilities, is less than 500m away. However, you will find a mini-market and a good restaurant on the ground floor of the complex so no need to go that far if you feel like taking things easy !
Well-being area :
- indoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool
- Fitness room
- Sauna & hammam (extra charge)
- Massage treatments (extra charge)
Indoor parking (pre-booking required, extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
With its attractive architecture, blending in perfectly with its surroundings, the Odalys Prestige Apart'Hotel l'Eclose is a charming mix of modern and traditional styles. This brand new, upmarket establishment has been built respecting all environmental aspects and has obtained its quality certificate, offering holiday rentals in tastefully decorated, spacious accommodation ranging from bedrooms to superior suites fitted with all the home comforts necessary for your holiday.
One double bedroom for 2 people, one Junior Suite for 4 people and one Superior Suite for 6 people are suitable to welcome guests needing wheelchair access.
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium'*)
- Cycling and mountain-biking
Special prices on circuits for Odalys guests. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
Explore the Isere region in the French, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
- Access to fitness room
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival)
- Bathroom linen
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen and washing up)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Indoor parking (pre-booking required)
- Well-being area - sauna/hammam (access) : €9/person/session, €40/5 sessions
- Meal formulas, breakfast
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Bon appétit ! Discover our different formulas
- Breakfast only formula (in the breakfast room or bar)
- Half-board formula
• Children's entertainment, 4-11 years old
Varied, adapted activities in an entertainment room just for the children !
Inscriptions onsite, limited places.
• Bakery delivery service
Fresh bread and pastries - collection at reception. Information onsite
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info