The Odalys Apart'hotel San Niccolo offers holiday rentals situated at the heart of Florence, overlooking the River Arno. The residence is a former palace dating back to the 19th century, converted into a residential Apart'hotel on 3 levels (with lift). The apartments, sleeping between 2 and 4 people, have a view, either of the river Arno and the surrounding hills of Michelangelo or of the interior courtyards.
Situated right in the heart of the rolling hills of Tuscany, Florence is the city of the Medici, is a monument in itself. With its rich architectural and artistic heritage, the birthplace of the Renaissance, the beautiful "Florentine" is a paradise for art lovers, a real open-air museum. All the famous artists of that time left their mark, which tourist now follow with admiration. The long river Arno crosses the city from west to east, and flows peacefully under the Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence.
Private car park (pre-booking required, extra charge)
Safe at reception (extra charge)
Laundry facilities : washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board (extra charge)
This residence with lift offers holiday rentals in Florence in a former palace from the 19th century. The 12 apartments, sleeping between 2 and 4 people are all spacious and have a fully equipped kitchenette. Each has either a view of the river Arno and the hills of Michelangelo or overlook the inner courtyards. All the apartments have video interphone, air-conditioning and telephone at no extra charge.
While on holiday in Florence, visit some of the unforgettable sites in this famous Italian city:
- The Galleria dell’Accadamia (home to works by Michelangelo)
- The Gallery des Offices
- The Museum National Il Bargello
- The Museum of San Marco
- The Museum of Cathedral
- The Museum of Histoiry of Science
- The Gallery of the Hospital des Innocents
- Bars discotheques, restaurants
- Tuscan cities : Siena, Pisa, San Geminiano
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (for now) : €4.80/night/person (valid for all guests from 12 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 2pm.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Water, gas and electricity
- Interphone video
- Pets allowed*
On request :
- Toaster, kettle, coffee maker
- Microwave (pre-booking required)
- Hair dryer
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small dogs only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Private car park (pre-booking required at time of reservation) : €10/day
- Safe at reception
- Laundry facilities (washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board)
- Daily dry cleaning service
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !