The Residence Les Coteaux de Sarlat is situated near the historic centre of beautiful town of Sarlat between the Dordogne and Vézère. Perfectly integrated into its natural surroundings, set against a hillside, this attractive residence overlooks the city. For a relaxing holiday in the Dordogne, this residence has a semi-covered, heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room. While on holiday in the Perigord, there are many sites to visit: castles, abbeys, caves and prehistoric sites, the Perigord Noir aquarium, “La route du foie gras” and for sports fans, there are numerous activities available close to your accommodation: canoeing, horseback riding, climbing, golf, mini-golf, go-karting, quad biking, adventure courses, water parks, fishing, hiking, biking... In the evenings, Sarlat is a bustling town with a good choice of restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Free Wifi within the residence
Semi-covered, heated swimming pool (open April to October) & outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from end of May to end of September)
Sun loungers and parasols on large terrace (600m²)
Sauna and steam room (extra charge)
Mini golf (9 holes)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
The holiday rentals are located in terraced houses and consist of apartments, some duplex, from 21 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people, all fully equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, combination microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room, separate toilet for most apartments, free TV and a terrace.
Six 1 bedroom, one level apartments for 4 people (toilet not separate) and one 3 bedroom apartment for 8 people (on the ground floor) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities. Please inform residence at the time of booking if a bungalow is required.
Sarlat is a dynamic town offering many possibilities of leisure and sporting activities, during your holidays :
- Hiking, mountain bike, cycle touring
- Canoe and kayak on the Dordogne river
- Quad bike
- Golf course
- Barge trips
- Hot air balloon
- Swimming pool
- Bowling, cinema, disco
- Keep fit, well-being
Sarlat and the area of the Périgord are brimming with remarkable sites that can be visited during your holiday in Dordogne :
- In Sarlat : Gisson manorhouse, Saint Sacerdos cathedral, the Plantier gardens, the Temniac chateau, the market of Sarlat, « Place de la Liberté » square, Etienne de la Boétie’s birth place, the church of Sainte Marie.
- The most beautiful villages in France : Beynac, Domme, Castelnaud, La Roque Gageac, Saint Amant de Coly, Saint Léon sur Vézère
- The PLC museum at Souillac
- Castelnaud château and its war museum of the middle ages
- Many caves and swallow holes (the Padirac swallow hole, caves of Lacave…)
- The Lascaux caves
- many prehistoric parks : the Dinosaur Park, “Préhisto-Parc”, “Préhistologia”
- The Manorhouse of Eyrignac gardens
Indoor market in Sarlat, from the beginning of the spring holidays, mid November
Craft market from mid-june to the end of September.
Gastronomy : foie gras (farm visit and sale of produce), walnut and hazelnut oil, truffles…
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.35/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor swimming pools and paddling pool with sun loungers and parasols
- Fitness room
- Table tennis
- Wifi within entire residence
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
- Free Kids Club (July/August)
- Free Teens Club (July/August)
- Free daytime family entertainment
- Information and advice from local Odalys guides (July/August)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna and hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person (pre-booking required)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !