The Holiday Club Les Coteaux de Sarlat is situated near the historic centre of beautiful town of Sarlat between the Dordogne and Vézère. Perfectly integrated into its natural surroundings, set against a hillside, this attractive residence overlooks the city. For a relaxing holiday in the Dordogne, this residence has a semi-covered, heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room. While on holiday in the Perigord, there are many sites to visit: castles, abbeys, caves and prehistoric sites, the Perigord Noir aquarium, “La route du foie gras” and for sports fans, there are numerous activities available close to your accommodation: canoeing, horseback riding, climbing, golf, mini-golf, go-karting, quad biking, adventure courses, water parks, fishing, hiking, biking... In the evenings, Sarlat is a bustling town with a good choice of restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Free Wifi in accommodation
Semi-covered, heated swimming pool (open April to October) & outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from end of May to end of September)
Sun loungers and parasols on large terrace (600m²)
Sauna and steam room (extra charge)
Mini golf (9 holes)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
The holiday rentals are located in terraced houses and consist of apartments, some duplex, from 21 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people, all fully equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, combination microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room, separate toilet for most apartments, free TV and a terrace.
Six 1 bedroom, one level apartments for 4 people (toilet not separate) and one 3 bedroom apartment for 8 people (on the ground floor) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities. Please inform residence at the time of booking if a bungalow is required.
Sarlat is a dynamic town offering many possibilities of leisure and sporting activities, during your holidays :
- Hiking, mountain bike, cycle touring
- Canoe and kayak on the Dordogne river
- Quad bike
- Golf course
- Barge trips
- Hot air balloon
- Swimming pool
- Bowling, cinema, disco
- Keep fit, well-being
Sarlat and the area of the Périgord are brimming with remarkable sites that can be visited during your holiday in Dordogne :
- In Sarlat : Gisson manorhouse, Saint Sacerdos cathedral, the Plantier gardens, the Temniac chateau, the market of Sarlat, « Place de la Liberté » square, Etienne de la Boétie’s birth place, the church of Sainte Marie.
- The most beautiful villages in France : Beynac, Domme, Castelnaud, La Roque Gageac, Saint Amant de Coly, Saint Léon sur Vézère
- The PLC museum at Souillac
- Castelnaud château and its war museum of the middle ages
- Many caves and swallow holes (the Padirac swallow hole, caves of Lacave…)
- The Lascaux caves
- many prehistoric parks : the Dinosaur Park, “Préhisto-Parc”, “Préhistologia”
- The Manorhouse of Eyrignac gardens
Indoor market in Sarlat, from the beginning of the spring holidays, mid November
Craft market from mid-june to the end of September.
Gastronomy : foie gras (farm visit and sale of produce), walnut and hazelnut oil, truffles…
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.35/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 12 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm, check-out between 8am and 9am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) :
- Access to outdoor swimming pools and paddling pool with sun loungers and parasols
- Fitness room
- Table tennis
- Wifi in accommodation
- Outdoor parking
- Bed linen
- Free Kids Club (July/August)
- Free Teens Club (July/August)
- Free daytime family entertainment
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen and washing up)*
*End of stay cleaning is included in our rates. However, please note that all accommodation must be left tidy and clean. In the event that accommodation requires a cleaning intervention other than that described in our booking conditions, this will be at the client’s charge and will be deducted from the deposit.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Sauna and hammam : €8/session/person, €35/5 sessions/person (pre-booking required)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €9/day, €35/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €10/set
- BBQ rental : €5/day, €25/week
- Fan rental : €2/day, €10/week
- Pets allowed*: €65/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €13/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
• Daytime entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys in July & August (during French school holidays)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 09/07/22 (end of stay) and from 27/08/22.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info