The Residence Le Hameau du Moulin is located near Lascaux, Montignac, in the heart of Perigord Noir. This holiday residence has an outdoor heated pool with paddling pool and free Kids Club for children from 4 to 11 and Teen’s Club for teenagers aged 12 to 15 years old during summer school holidays in July and August making this an ideal choice for your family holidays in the Dordogne in France. Your holiday rental is also ideally located to visit Sarlat, the Lascaux caves, the village of Bournat, the Abri du Cap Blanc and La Roque St. Christophe (2 sites classified by UNESCO), many castles, the Eyrignac and Marqueyssac gardens, and not forgetting Brive la Gaillarde or Perigueux ... For leisure activities during your holiday, you have plenty of choice available nearby: hiking, biking and horseback riding, barge trips or canoeing on the Dordogne and Vézère or adventure trails, swimming in lakes or even visiting the Perigord Noir aquarium ...
In the heart of the Perigord Noir, the small town of Montignac on the river banks will charm you with its quaint streets and timbered houses. Located near most of the tourist sites of the Perigord, Montignac is a perfect starting point for a great holiday in the Dordogne!
Wifi (extra charge)
Outdoor, heated swimming pool and paddling pool (open from 30/05/20)
Small children’s playground
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
The holiday rentals in this residence range from the 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2-3 bedroom apartments for 8 people and are all fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), bathroom, generally separate toilet and television (extra charge)
Some of the 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guest with disabilties. Please contact the residence at the time of booking if you require a ground floor apartment.
Explore the banks of the river Vézère on foot, on mountain-bike, on horse-back or even by canoe. Fishing-lovers will be charmed by the many rivers and streams, as well as all different sorts of trout, carp and eel.
The adventure course, L'Appel de la forêt offers ten different go-ape courses for all different levels, including footbridges, suspended bridges, Tarzan jumps and 25 tyrolean traverses!
Activities available in the resort:
- Canoe and kayak on the river Vézère
- Swimming pool
- Hiking, outings by mountain bike or on horseback
- Tennis, beach volley, multi-activity sports ground, petanque
- Adventure course at 15 minutes
In Montignac, visit the Lascaux caves, the medieval château and the little streets of the town.
There are numerous natural and well-preserved tourist attractions, such as the valleys of the Dordogne and the Vézère, the Proumeyssac caves, or the little village of Bournat , examples of the rich and diverse heritage of the Périgord region.
It is also a region rich in gastronomical specialities, reputed for its chestnuts, walnuts or specialities of duck and its copious servings of food.
- At Montignac : the feudal market town, the famous Lascaux caves, the ruins of the feudal chateau, the banks of the river Vézère, Eugène Le Roy museum, half-timbered houses built on piles, wash-houses and fountains made from the local yellow stone
- Villars and Cazelle caves
- At Bugue : the Périgord Noir aquarium, the village of Bournat and the Proumeyssac swallow-hole
- The Dordogne valley
- Sarlat la Canéda, La Roque Gageac
- Numerous chateaux: Castelnaud, Beynac, Marzac, Roucaudon, Losse, Fénélon, Millandes
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.45/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm to 8pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor swimming pool (from 30/05/20)
- Table tennis
- Children’s playground
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
- Free Kids Club (July/August)
- Free Teens Club (July/August)
- Information and advice from local Odalys guides (July/August)
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 04/04/20 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !