The Residence Domaine Le Mas des Vignes, set in 21 hectares of land and just 4km from Calvisson and its shops and restaurants, is located in the Gard region, between Nimes and Montpellier, near the beaches of Grau du Roi offering wonderful views of the surrounding vineyards. Within the residence you will find a heated pool with sliding roof and a large outdoor pool with water slide. From your holiday rental in Calvisson, you can visit Nimes, Ales, Sommieres, the Pont du Gard, Port Camargue, the famous bamboo gardens in Anduze, Uzes, the marshes in Aigues-Morte, the Camargue, and much more... Enjoy bicycle touring, canoeing, horseback riding, hiking, climbing, swimming, golf and donkey rides. Car advised.
Calvisson is a picturesque village between Nimes and Montpellier where you can enjoy strolling through the charming, little streets, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves...
Indoor, heated swimming pool (board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
Mini golf (extra charge)
Wifi at the bar (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per holiday rental)
Snack bar and shop open during French school holidays in Spring and Summer
The Residence Domaine le Mas des Vignes offers holiday rentals in small houses for 4 to 8 people are fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), shower room with toilet, television (extra charge) and a terrace.
Eleven holiday rentals for 4 people are suitable for guests with disabilities.
Make the most of the magnificent setting of Calvisson to explore its setting of lush and abundant nature and to practise many and varied sporting activities :
- Mountain-bike and cycling. Calvisson is a dream destination for cyclists: 21 km of cycle routes for all levels + 100km of mountain-bike circuits
- Nîmes Vacquerolles 18-hole golf course
During your holiday in the Gard regionCalvisson, you can visit the remarkable sites of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- In Calvisson : wash houses and griffins, covered market squares, the site of the Three Mills with its view over the plateau, the museum of popular arts and traditions, open-air market every Sunday morning on the village square
- Nîmes and its arena
- The Camargue : Port Camargue, Saintes Maries de la Mer
- The Pont du Gard
- The bamboo gardens at Anduze
- Uzès: town of art and history
- Aigues Mortes with its salt marshes
- The Cevennes steam train
- The Aigoual mountain range : the ski resort of Prat Peyrot a 2-hour drive from the residence (Alpine skiing: 14 slopes – 5 green, 6 blue, 4 red - 13 ski lifts, 83 snow guns)
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Accommodation must be left clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.75/person/day (valid for all guests over 15 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon from 2pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to outdoor swimming pool with slide
- Access to swimming pool with sliding roof
- Multi-sports ground
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
- Free Kids Club (July/August)
- Free Teens Club (July/August)
- Free daytime entertainment for the family (July/August)
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Mini-golf (9 holes) : €1/person
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- Car required
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July & August
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) in July & August
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys from 06/07 to 30/08/19
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim wear whatever the season
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !