Close to Chateau Chinon and the medieval city of Chinon, the Odalys Prestige Residence Le Clos Saint Michel, set on a hill overlooking the vineyards on the right banks of the Vienne, is an ideal starting point to discover the Loire Valley, World Heritage Site of Unesco.
Chinon is a famous city home to an important heritage. From your holiday rental, you will be able to visit the most beautiful Loire castles: Langeais, Saumur, Amboise... Numerous recreational activities are available during your stay: hiking, boat rides on the Vienna, cycling tours…
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from 02/05 to 30/09/19) with indoor access
Well-being area with beauty treatments and massages available (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free, outdoor parking
The Residence le Clos Saint Michel has a breakfast room (open in summer months only).
Overlooking the vineyards on the right bank of the Vienne river, the Odalys Prestige Residence Le Clos Saint Michel offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. The accommodation is well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), a living room with free TV and Wifi access and sleeping arrangements, a bathroom or shower room with separate toilet (except in apartments suitable for guests with disabilities). All upstairs apartments have a balcony or terrace and ground floor apartments have a terrace and direct access to gardens.
Four 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people are equipped to welcome disabled guests.
Chinon itself offers many attractions and monuments to visit, including:
- Heritage centre, set in a timber-framed building and offering a permanent exhibition of the history and architecture of Chinon
- The rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- The church of Saint Etienne, built oin the XVth century.
- The chapel of Sainte Radegonde
- The Joan of Arc square, used for trade fairs, animal markets...
- Chinon's art and history museum
- The medieval fortress
- Numerous wine cellars
- Visits of Chinon in horse-drawn carriage
- Boat trips on the river Vienne
- Bike rides
In the surrounding area:
The ' Châteaux de la Loire' : Ussé and Langeais (12 km), Azay le Rideau (20 km),
Villandry and Saumur (30 km), Chenonceau and Amboise (80 km)
Azay le Rideau : lthe gardens of the Château de la Chatonnière, route de Langeais (12 theme-based gardens, set on ledges) and the "Vallée troglodytique des Goupillières" (3 troglodytic farms)
Bourgueil : the abbey of Bourgueil (museum of popular arts and traditions) and the wine cellars of tghe region of Bourgueil
Cravant les Coteaux : Carolingian sanctuary
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20210 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival by credit card imprint : €500 / apartment (1 week or more) €150 for short stays
Deposit cancelled after inventory
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/night (subject to modification, valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival, reception is open 24-hours/day.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) :
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool and paddling pool open from May to September
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel)
- Fitness room
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Wifi within the entire residence
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) :
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €30/stay
- Breakfast (pre-order the night before) : €10/adult, €5/child (4-12 years old, no charge for children under 4)
- Well-being area and treatments : prices & details on site
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 31/07 (end of stay) and from 28/08/21