Venice, the famous city of the Doges, a city of light and of romanticism, mysterious and bewitching, where the canals, bridges and narrow little streets lead to marvellous palaces, to magnificent squares, all waiting to be explored on foot or by gondola. Venice, the city of lovers, renowned for its carnival and for its colourful festivities, which has witnessed the presence of such illustrious names as Casanova, George Sand, Alfred de Musset or even Marco Polo, strolling through its pedestrian streets. A holiday in Venice is an unforgettable, magical experience a, comparable to no other, in this town overflowing with art and history.
The vast Cavallino campsite is located on the Jesolo lagoon in Italy. From Punta Sabbioni (5min from the campsite), you can reach Venice Lido or St Mark's square by boat. The campsite is situated in the heart of a pine and olive tree woods offering mobile home holiday rentals with direct access to the beautiful sandy beach. Venice is a succession of pretty islands separated by seawater canals trapped by the lagoon that extends from Jesolo to Choggia. The unmissable sites in the area include the St Marc cathedral and the Palais des Doges not forgetting romantic walks through the countless alleys and over the tiny bridges of Venice itself. A visit to the islands of Murano, Burano, Torcello will complete an unforgettable holiday in Venice, a World Heritage site with many treasures to offer.
2 swimming pools (1 with hydro massage jets) (swimming hat obligatory)
Water slides + paddling pool
Sun loungers and parasols (direct access to the beach)
Beach volleyball court
Table tennis table
Mini-golf (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Laverie (extra charge)
Parking (1 space next to mobile home)
The Cavallino campsite has a bar and a restaurant
Just 6.5km from Punta Sabbioni and 30 minutes by boat from St. Marc's Square in Venice itself, the Cavallino campsite has direct access to the beach and is set in the heart of a maritime pine and olive tree woods. The mobile homes are equipped with kitchenette (with microwave), shower room, separate WC, satellite television, terrace with garden furniture, 1 parking space per mobile home.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 26/08/2017
Mobil home 4/6 pers. Climatisé Blu Romantic
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per stay, per mobile home
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 10pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to aquatic area
- Kids’ playground
- Table tennis tables
- Beach volleyball court
- Parking (1 space next to mobile home)
- Kids club (5-11 years old) and family entertainment from 14/05 to 26/08 (frequency varies through the season)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot (pre-booking required by calling the campsite)
- Wifi access
- Washing machine & tumble dryer : tokens at reception
- Bed linen : €15/set
- Bathroom linen : €15/set
- End of stay cleaning : from €50/mobile home
- Sun loungers and parasol
- Pets allowed* : €56/week
* Request permission by contacting the campsite directly. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds. €50 obligatory cleaning fee.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- TV room
- Medical service on site
- Currency exchange
While on holiday in Venice discover the many surprising sites this city of art and history has to offer:
- Many museums, such as the Archaeological Museum, the Guggenheim Museum, the Museum of Oriental Art, the Glass Museum...
- St Mark’s square with its basilica
- The Doges’ palace
- The Grand Canal
- The Rialto bridge
- The Bridge of Sighs
- Theatre, opera
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities
Free mini club, (5-11 years old) from 14/05 to 26/08 : frequency varies through the season. Fun park
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free activities & entertainment for the whole family
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys from 14/05 to 26/08 : frequency varies through the season.
Entertainment and sporting activities as well as themed evenings.
While visiting Venice discover the many places to visit in the region:
- Natural park of the lagoon, venetian villas
- Verona, Padoue and cathedral
- Saint Antoine, Trieste…
- Mostra de Venice, regatas , thermal baths (Abano Terme)
- The islands of Burano and Murano
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Village Cavallino
Via delle Batterie, 164
Every day : 8am-9pm
Subject to modifications
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm