The seaside resort of Costa Paradiso, a huge 800-hectare estate of maquis and typically Mediterranean rocky terrain. In total there are more than 3500 holiday rentals in holiday residences with sea view with or without swimming pool (between 100m and 1.5km from the sea) or on the hillsides (between 1 and 3km from the sea), with magnificent panoramic views.
A car is absolutely necessary, Sardinia does not have a very good public transport system.
The main beach of Costa Paradiso is situated at the very end of the bay and can be accessed only by a little footpath (about a 600m walk). A free car park is situated at the beginning of this path and sunloungers and parasols available for hire on the beach in high season. Other sandy and rocky creeks are accessible from different places on the coast.
Swimming pool (open from 01/05 to 29/09/21 weather permitting) for guests in the Villinis accommodation
Free parking near beach
- Ice cream palor
- Grocery shops
- Small supermarket
Accommodation between 1 and 3km from the sea :
The different housing estates, made up of small semi-detached houses and apartments, with or without communal swimming pool (the size of the swimming pool differs according to the number of apartments on the estate). They are simply designed and practical, and all enjoy a sea view. Guests in the semi-detached houses and apartments without swimming pool, are allowed entry to the swimming pool of in the water activities centre (entrance fee to be paid on the premises).
Accommodation between 100m and 1.5km from the sea:
The apartments are situated on the ground floor with patio or on upper floors with terrace. They all have an private entrance.
Accommodation between 100m and 1.5km from the sea:
Residence comprising apartments and semi-detached houses on the hillside either on the ground floor with patio or on the upper floor with terrace. They all have a panoramic views and those without swimming pool have access to the swimming pool in the water activities centre (entrance fee to be paid on the premises).
While on holiday in Costa Paradiso, enjoy some of the sporting activities available near by:
- Water sports: sailing, surfing, diving
- Tennis, beach volley
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Boat hire
While on holiday in Costa Paradiso, visit some of the wonderful sites in the north of Sardinia:
Porto Torres : impressive ruins of the Roman thermal baths, the church of S. Gavino
Santa Teresa di Gallura (38km) : little seaside town, founded in the middle of the19th century which became a popular holiday destination in the sixties.
Stintino : a charming fishing village, one of the island's most popular seaside resorts
Vignola and Isola Rossa beaches (10km)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €100 / apartment/house
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 7pm (arrivals after 7pm possible with prior notification)
In the case of late arrival after 7pm please inform reception or the onsite representative as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Washing machine in accommodation except studios (on request, subject to availability)
- Access to communal swimming pool (open from 01/05 to 29/09/21 weather permitting) for Villinis accommodation guests only
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot (on request) : €30/week
- Bed linen : €10/person/week
- Bathroom linen : €10/person/week
- Coffee machine with filters : €15/week
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Access to public swimming pool (open from 10/06 to 01/09/18 from 9am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm)
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
- Water, gas, electricity consumption not included : €25/week/guest (from 6 years old)
- End of stay cleaning not included, to be paid onsite : €50/studio, €60/1 bedroom, €70/2 bedroom (extra charge for kitchen are if not carried out by client : €25)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
•On the beach :
In high season, possibility to rent sunbeds and parasol on the beach
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info