Sun, beautiful sandy beaches and the Mediterranean Sea... Alghero, located in the north-west of the island of Sardinia is an authentic holiday destination ideal for family holidays. Much appreciated for its rich history and remarkable monuments as well as its local crafts with goldsmithery and coral workshops dotted throughout the town. The fine, sandy beaches and peaceful atmosphere make Alghero one of the most relaxing seaside towns in Sardinia. While coming alive in the summer months with a varied and lively nightlife, this town manages to avoid the artificial atmosphere of so many popular Mediterranean seaside resorts. It is often nicknamed the little Barcelona of Sardinia.
Situated on the hillside of the Mont Carru, 2km outside Alghero, 1km from the sea and about 3.5km from a fine, sandy beach, the residence Vista Blu offers holiday rentals in Sardinia in a unique, natural setting with a magnificent view, overlooking the bay of Capo Caccia.
The warm sea, the beautiful beaches and lots of sunshine await you on your holiday in Italy. Few towns in Sardinia, with the grace of Alghero, can be found on the seaside. A quiet and wonderful spot popular with English holidaymakers since the 1960s, Alghero is lively during the summer months but is never invaded by the jetset that can be found in other parts of the island.
Swimming pool (12m x 8m), outdoor shower
WiFi at the swimming pool and at reception
A/C (extra charge)
The spacious houses, all with air-conditioning, are tastefully designed and sleep between 4 and 8 people. Each is equipped with a living room with TV, a kitchen with oven, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster and gas hob x 4, a bathroom and a separate shower with hair dryer, a laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
|Accommodation type||From 02/09/2017
2-bedroom semi-detached house 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
3-bedroom semi-detached house 8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / apartment
Deposit given back on the day of departure
Check-in & check-out :
In the case of late arrival after 8pm, please inform reception in advance. In the case of late arrival without prior notice an administration fee will be charged: €20 for arrivals after 10pm and €50 for arrivals after midnight.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Gas/electricity/bed linen pack : €35/adult/week, €15/child/week (3-11 years old). No charge from 29/04 to 03/06 and after 16/09/17.
- Bathroom linen : €10/person/week
- Cot : €35/week
- Beach towel : €5/towel
- Bike rental : €150 deposit required (approx.)
- End of stay cleaning service (except kitchen) : €60/house for 4 people, €70/house for 6 people, €80/house for 8 people
- Kitchen cleaning service : €50
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
"Carte Confort" available from 03/06 to 16/09/17 : €15/adult/week, €5/child/week :
• Beach kit available in each accommodation (parasol, 2 towels)
• Breakfast basket (jam, honey, Nutella, milk, coffee, tea)
• Wifi access at the reception and at the pool (connection not reliable)
• Group swimming lessons for children at the residence swimming pool
• Welcome kit with bathroom products + 1 shopping bag
Please note :
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Fine sandy beaches, with beach activities
- Water sports
- Boat trips
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
While on Holiday in Alghero, visit some of the many interesting sites:
- In Alghero : the old town of Catalan origin, with its Porta a Mare, the cathedral (dating back to the 16th century), the Maison des Doria (Renaissance palace dating back to the Genoese domination), the church of San Francesco with its restful cloister, craft shops.
- The Neptune caves on Cap Caccia point, on the other side of the bay of Porto Conte
- The bay of Porto Conte (or the bay of Nymphes), now a nature reserve and doubtlessly the largest natural port of the Mediterranean. A calm, peaceful bay, ideal for swimming and SCUBA diving, especially in its fifty or so underwater caves.
Résidence Vista Blu
Vista Blue Residence - Sea Travel
Every day : 9am to 1pm and 5pm to 8pm
Tel : +39 32 82 99 82 97
In the event of an emergency
Monday - Friday : 10am to 5pm
Saturday : 10am to 2pm and 8pm to 12 midnight
Tel : +39 07 02 13 51 50
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm