The Residence Archipel offers holiday rentals situated close to the old port of La Rochelle with the beach and town centre within 10 to 15-minute walking distance. Stroll around this charming seaside town on the Atlantic coast and discover its different ports, the cathedral and the many historical sites. From your base in La Rochelle, visit Ile de Re, Ile d'Aix and the famous Fort Boyard (used in the famous French TV show of the same name)
Outdoor heated pool
Massage treatments (pre-booking, extra charge) : open to public
Indoor and outdoor car parks
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free WiFi (Fibre Optic Broadband)
The Residence Archipel offers a breakfast service with the "Escapade" formula (to be reserved in advance)
The Residence proposes holiday rentals ranging from studo apartments for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All are fully equipped with a kitchenette (microwave and fridge, dishwasher in most), bathroom or shower room and toilet, television (Canal+, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Cinema) and free Wifi (Fibre Optic Broadband). Some accommodation has a balcony or terrace.
Two x 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people (with shower) and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people (with bath) are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
While on holiday in La Rochelle on the Atlantic Coast, take the time to visit the numerous activities available in the resort:
- Beach activities
- Water sports, sailing, boat trips
- The thalassotherapy centre, offering a wide range of treatments
- The old port, the Minimes port, the cathedral
- Aquarium, museums
The historic town of La Rochelle offers a host of monuments to visit in and around the city:
- La Rochelle itself is a true open-air museum to be discovered in strolling through its little streets, rich in monuments: the old port, archways, tower of St Nicolas and the Tour de la Chaine, private mansions, the church of St Sauveur, the cathedral, the courthouse, the impressive railway station, built from 1910 to 1922, museums…
- La Grosse Horloge: doorway separating the port from the city
- The aquarium
- The house of Henri II
- Chatelaillon Plage beach resort
- The marsh of Aubonnière
- Fort Vauban
- Chateau de Dampierre (renaissance chateau and gardens) in Dampierre sur Boutonne
- Cruises around Fort Boyard and the island of Aix
- The islands : Aix, Oléron, Ré and Madame
- Rochefort : la Corderie Royale and l’Hermione
- Royan, La Palmyre and its famous zoo (60 km)
- The "marais poitevin"(marshes and waterways - at 85 km). Discovery of flora and fauna
- The village of the Boucholeurs with its oyster farms
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival for residential formulas : €300/apartment (medium stay : 5-28 nights), €500/apartment (long stay : over 29 nights)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.47/night/person (for all guests from 18 years old)
Eco tax : €0.20/night/person (for all guests from 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 3pm, check-out before 12noon
In the case of late arrival after 8pm, please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- TV in apartments (with Canal+, Canal+, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Cinema & foreign channels)
- Wifi (Fibre Optic Broadband)
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Access to fitness area
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental fomula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Extra services to be paid on site:
- Laundry facilities : prices on-site
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Breakfast buffet (”Escapade” Formula only, pre-booking required) : €12/adult, €7/child (4-12 years old), no charge for children under 4
- End of stay cleaning (residential formula/medium stay 5-28 nights) : from €62
- Pets allowed* : €12/animal/day, €50/animal/week
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the building and grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free Wifi, within the Residence
Stay connected during your city holiday thanks to the free Wifi connection available (Fibre Optic Broadband)
• Free TV with Canal+, in your Residence
Canal+, Canal+ Sport, Canal+ Cinema & foreign channels
• New Residence, within easy walking distance to the Encan congress hall
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !