The new campsite Monplaisir on the island of Oléron in the Charentes Maritime is close to the centre of the village of St Trojan les Bains and its beaches. Its comfortable and well-equipped mobile homes are scattered across a lovely, wooded area. The campsite has an outdoor, heated swimming pool. For a lively holiday, activities are available during the day and in the evening during the school holidays in July and August. Children from the ages of 4 to 11 and teenagers from 12 to 15 can enjoy activities specially adapted to their age-groups. The campsite is ideally situated for visiting the island of Oléron and its many attractions : The Château of Oléron and its citadel, the light-house of Chassiron, the port of La Cotinière, the beach of Boyarville with its view over the famous Fort Boyard… As far as leisure activities are concerned, water sports are top on the list: sailing, wind-surfing, swimming, surfing, diving, boat trips, fishing… Other activities include golf, fishing, horse riding, hiking, sand-yachting, cycling and thalassotherapy treatments.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool, open from mid-April to the end of September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi connection in your mobile home (extra charge)
Snack-bar open in high season within the grounds
The campsite is made up of mobile homes, sleeping 4 to 8 people each fully-equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, hob, microwave, etc.), shower room, separate toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture.
Please note : No parking possible next to mobile homes.
Camping pitches are also available. Please contact the campsite directly for more information. Tel: +33 (0)5.46.76.01.03 or Email : email@example.com
The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental on the Atlantic coast:
- Boat trips
- Cycling (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Thalassotherapy centre
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Casino in Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema in Saint Pierre (15km), bowling in Dolus
The island of Oléron has a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti and Aggripa d'Aubigné. Some of the sites to be visited while on Holiday on Oléron:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron in Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/20. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival by credit card : €300 / mobile home (3 payments : mobile home + cleaning + badge)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.22/person/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm (7pm in low season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Access to swimming pool from mid-April to end-September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) July & August (5 half-days/week) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Teens club (12-15 years old) July & August (afternoons only) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Petanque and multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen) for bookings made from 14/05/2020
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bike/mountain bike rental : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds and not left alone.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, afternoons only
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label
• Free shuttle bus, stop in front of the campsite
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 18/07 (end of stay) and after 29/08/20.
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info