The popular beach resort of Les Sables d'Olonne on the Vendée coast, lively during the day (spa, water sports and a multitude of varied activities) as well as at night (casino, nightclubs, bars…), is an ideal destination for holidays with family or friends on the Atlantic Coast.
Located in the heart of a pine forest the Residence Thalassa is 800m from the beach in Les Sables d'Olonne where you can enjoy sun bathing and relaxing on the warm sand. Within 1500m from the residence you can reach the centre of the resort and all its amenities.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Billiard (extra charge)
Set in the middle of a pine forest in lush grounds, the Residence Thalassa consists of three (3 or 4 floors) buildings where the different holiday rentals are housed. You have a choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4 or 5 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Comfortably equipped, the holiday rentals have a living room with sofa bed or pull-out sofa, a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), bathroom, separate toilet for most accommodation and one or two bedrooms for the apartments. All accommodation has a TV and Wifi (1 free connection/apartment). You also have a balcony or terrace where you can enjoy the pleasant views.
1 studio for 2 people and one 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities with bathroom with bath and toilet and pull-out bed in the living room.
Water sports: sailing (catamaran, dinghy) surifng, diving, water skiing, canoeing
Hiking, horse riding
Tennis, roller skating, skate boarding
Zoo in Les Sables d'Olonne (300m from the residence)
Casino des Pins (special rates available for Odalys guests in the restaurant)
From your Holiday rental in Les Sables d'Olonne, you can discover a land steeped in history:
- Les Sables d'Olonne : ports, churches and chapels, the abbey of Saint Jean d'Orbestier, the priory of Saint Nicolas, the Arundel tower, the château Saint Clair and the château of Pierre Levée, the forest, dunes and marshes, the rocky coastline, the zoo, museums
- Talmont Saint Hilaire, with its château, car museum and aquarium
- Ile Penotte area : this ancient district with its magnificent façades decorated with shell mosaics.
- the Poitevin marsh
- Ile de Noirmoutier, île d'Yeu,
- The Puy du Fou unique, historical theme park
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Accommodation must be left clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival from April to September : €1.21/person/day (for all guests over 13 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- TV in apartments
- Wifi in apartments (1 connection)
- Access to outdoor swimming pool (open from April)
- Access to table tennis (rackets on loan)
- Bike storage
- Outdoor car park
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Bed & bathroom linen kit : €19/set
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Billiards : €2/game
- Indoor parking : €30/week (subject to availability)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub…discover our offers ! Thalasso des Sables d’Olonne
Discounts for Odalys guests in the Thalassotherapy centre and in the spa (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
Information and bookings at the centre – tel: +33 (0)2 51 21 77 77
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !