Set on the banks of Lake Garda and just 1.5km from the beach, the Residence Tiglio offers holiday rentals in Punta Gro, 6km from Sirmione in the Italian Lake District.
Located in the province of Brescia, Sirmione is at the end of peninsula reaching out into Lake Garda. With a wonderful micro-climate, Sirmione is famous as a thermal resort since the beginning of the 20th century.
Swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid-May to end of September, weather permitting)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
The residence has an onsite bar, restaurant and mini-market
This residence offers holiday rentals in the Italian Lake District in apartments spread out in 3 buildings all equipped with kitchenette with microwave, shower room, air-conditioning (extra charge) and TV. The apartments are on the ground floor with terrace or 1st floor with balcony.
While on Holiday in Laguna Di Sirmione don't miss the following sites:
- Grotte de Catulle
- Scaliger castle
- The San Pietro church in Mavino
While staying in Laguna Di Sirmione, visit some of the following sites in the area:
- Gardaland theme park (6km)
- Water park (6km)
- Verona (44km)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €80 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.80/day/person (subject to modifications)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 7pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool (swimming hats obligatory)
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed linen : €9.50/set
- Bathroom linen : €9.50/set
- Wifi at reception and bar : prices onsite
- Air-conditioning (request at time of booking) : €35/week
- Cot (request at time of booking) : €9.50/week
- Laundry facilities : tokens on sale onsite
- End of stay cleaning : €52/apartment (to be paid onsite)
- Pets allowed* : €21/week
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all bookings until 20/03/21 incl.