In a lovely green spot in Saint Aygulf, book a mobile home holiday rental in the South of France. Situated in the Var region the Mobile Home Campsite Saint Aygulf Plageis in a large park with direct access to the sandy beach and the Mediterranean sea.
Aquatic area (heated off-season) (1500m²)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
On the campsite you will find :
Set in a vast park covering 22 hectares, the Mobile Home Campsite Saint Aygulf Plage offers air-conditioned mobile homes well equipped with covered terrace to spend wonderful holidays with friends or familly.
Your Holiday rental in Saint Aygulf will give you access to many different sporting and leisure activities in the area:
- In Saint Aygulf : beach and water sports (sailing, wind surfing, paddle…), river sports (canoeing), SCUBA diving, mountain biking and walking...
- In Fréjus : water sports (sailing, sea kayaking, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, boat hire), paint ball, horse riding, cycling, hiking, swimming pool, tennis, mountain biking, climbing, go-karting, quad biking, Aqualand water park...
- Golf course (in Roquebrune sur Argens, 3km away)
- In Saint Aygulf : the coastal path, Villepey lakes, botanical gardens, marina, the village square
- Roquebrune sur Argens golf course
- Aqualand water park in Fréjus
- The Lerin islands and the Golden Islands
- Grasse and many other provençal villages
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival by cheque : €250 / mobile home + €100 / cleaning
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist + eco tax to be paid on arrival : €1.75/day/adult, €0.79/day/child (subject to modifications)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible on Tel : +33 (0)4 94 17 62 49. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments.
We ask guests to bring their own pillows, covers and bed linen. »
- Access to aquatic area (heated off-season) (1500m²) - open subject to weather conditions
- Access to children's playground
- Access to multi-sports grounds, petanque and tennis courts
- Family entertainment, kids club in July & August
- New : slide accessible from mid-June
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed linen (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €38/week/mobile home
- Wifi : €23/1 week, €33/2 weeks
- Laundry faciltiites : €4/token
- Parking (for extra vehicles) : €5/day
- Pets allowed in low season only*: €35/week
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations against rabies and a health check-up certificate dated within the last 3 months. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds. Pets not allowed in high season from 27/06 to 29/08/20 incl.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Important information :
- Following the recent health crisis, please bring your own pillows and bed covers. Thank you for your understanding.
• Kids club, in July/August
Free entertainment for children (5-12 years old) - programme varies throughout the season
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Free entertainment for the whole family - programme varies throughout the season
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings except from 04/07 to 22/08/20 incl.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info