The Residence Sant’Anna del Volterraio offers holiday rentals in Ebla situated close to the chateau of the same name and just 100m from the village of Bagnaia. The grounds cover an immense area of 200 hectares, just 400 m from the pretty pebble beach of Bagnaia. Shops, restaurants and bars can be found in the village centre.
The magical and unique island of Elba is the largest island of the Toscan archipelago! This island offers a multitude of different sites to discover : authentic fishing ports, tiny villages perched up in the hills, ancient castles, citadels, green valleys and stunning bays with splendid sandy or pebble beaches and crystal clear waters.
Swimming pool (open from 20/04 to 12/10, weather permitting)
Tennis courts (extra charge)
Sauna (extra charge)
Restaurant service available at the restaurant "Il Giardino degli Aranci" serving local specialities in a beautiful setting surrounded olive trees, green oaks and orleandas.
The holiday rentals in this residence in Elba are housed in apartments designed to be as functional and as light as possible, all grouped in a semi-circle so that each has easy access to the large park. Each accommodation has a private entrance, private patio, garden or balcony and is fully equipped with all the home comforts including flat-screen television. Each holiday rental is allocated its own private parking space in the residence's garage. The car parks are situated underground alongside an access road. The grounds are accessible only to pedestrians.
Entertainment for children (4-10 years old)
Porto Azzurro is the second largest port after Portoferraio, ideal for a stop-over on the island of Elba. It is situated in a deep inlet and finishes in a pointed headland, from which rise up the San Giacomo fortress (1063) and, on opposite side, the fort Focardo. From San Giacomo to Fort Focardo, there is a succession of beaches: Barbarossa, Reale and the Nere Beaches. The last place on the east coast not to be missed is Rio Marina, with its octagonal tower, built in the 16th century, overlooking its historical centre.
The Rione Cotone, a picturesque little market town, constitutes the historical centre of Marciana Marittima. Marciana, giving onto the summit of mount Capanne (1019m), offerds a magnificent view.
The west coast of Elba offers a succession of steep, rocky cliffs, from which emerge the villages of Chiessi, with houses built on a rocky platform and Pomonte, with its houses surrounded by vineyards.
On the southern coast, discover the beach of Fetovaia, one of the most fascinating places on the island and two charming villages: Seccheto and Cavoli. Marino Di Campo is the first of three large creeks, which characterise this part of the Isle of Elba. Marina di Campo possesses one of the largest and most beautiful beaches on the island. The two other creeks are at Lacona and Stella.
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €150 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before closing time. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Water, gas and electricity
- End of stay cleaning (except the kitchen area, €30 cleaning fee charged if necessary)
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Access to adult pool open from 20/04 to 12/10 (weather permitting)
- Entertainment for children (4-10 years old) 06/06 to 05/09/20
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : €5/washing machine or dryer
- Cot : €35/week
- Tennis court : daytime - €10/hour, evening - €12/hour (floodlighting available)
- Well-being centre (info and bookings at reception)
- Pets allowed* : €70/week
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included. €30 cleaning fee charged if necessary)
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities in the summer
Free kids’ club (4-10 years old) from 06/06 to 05/09/20
• Tennis courts, within the residence grounds
Enjoy a relaxed game of tennis on your holiday with Odalys (extra charge)
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !