Surrounded by the sea on three sides, the north by Brest harbor, west by the Iroise Sea and south by the Bay of Douarnenez, the Crozon peninsula is a remarkable natural site. Of the 60 km of coastline that belongs to the town of Crozon, 12 km consist of beautiful sandy beaches perfect for those who love strolling for hours on end and water sports fans. Located on the Crozon Morgat peninsula, you will find holiday rentals in the attractive Residence Horizon Morgat just 700m from the town centre where you will find all the necessary amenities for your holiday in Brittany.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with sliding roof (Open every day : 10am-7pm – hours vary depending on the season)
Terrace with sun loungers
Games room (extra charge for games : billiards table, flipper)
Kid’s outdoor playground (4-11 years old)
Multi-sports ground, petanque ground
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi in apartments (extra charge)
The Residence Horizon Morgat consists of 95 maisonettes arranged as several small islands. You have several holiday rental types: 1 bedroom houses for 4 people, 2 bedroom houses for 6 people and 3 bedroom houses for 8 people. Comfortably equipped, each holiday rental has a living room with sofa bed for 2 people and a TV, Wifi (extra charge), a functional kitchen (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), bathroom, separate toilets for most accommodation, one or more bedrooms with single beds, double or bunk beds. All accommodation has a private terrace with garden furniture.
Three apartments for 4 people and 4 apartments for 8 people are accessibles to guests with disabilities (except rooms on 1st floor).
Your holiday rental in Crozon allows you to take advantage of the activities proposed by the village of Crozon Morgat and the surrounding villages :
- Water sports : sailing, SCUBA diving, fishing, canoeing
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Boat hire
- Surfing lessons, paddle
- Mountain-bikeing and bicycle-touring
- "Peninsula Le Labyrinthe" : circuit in a giant, outdoor maze, made of wood, to discover the local legend.
During your holiday in Crozon in Brittany, discover the many advantages of the peninsula and of the Finistère region
- On the Crozon peninsula: the "Cap de la Chèvre", the virgin islands, the typical little fishing port of Le Fret, the menhirs and dolmens, the protected natural sites
- Douarnenez and its harbour museum
- Camaret sur Mer : harbour, Rocamadour chapel, ruins of the Saint Pôl Roux manor house, Penhir and Toulinguet points, Vauban tower
- The rural village of Argol
- Locronan, medieval city, taking you back to the time of the Chuans
- Quimper : half-timbered houses, cathedral, Henriot museum
- Brest: its military port and marine museum, visits by boat in the harbour of Brest
- Tourist route from Brest to Conquet
- The islands of Glénan, Ouessant (from Camaret, by boat) and Molène (from Conquet); pointe du Raz
- Océanopolis, a unique aquarium in Europe
- The mountain of Menez Hom
- Breizh by bus : discover the history, legends and most spectacular views of the Finistère, aboard the « Breizh by bus ». Departing from the residence.
- "La récré des 3 curés" theme park, near Brest (slides, giant trampolines, boat rides, mini-farm...)
- Large market in Crozon town centre all year round
- Large market in Morgat, during summer months
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 15/10/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.10/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception by phone: Tel: +33 (0)2 98 26 27 12. You will be told the procedure to follow.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
Rental Formula :
- Access to swimming pool
- Bed linen
- Outdoor parking
- Access to children’s playground
- Fitness room
- Access to multi-sports ground, petanque ground, table tennis
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €30/stay
- Wifi access (1 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Electric BBQ rental : €5/day
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Heated swimming pool with sliding roof, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
With Odalys, don’t leave home without them !
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation on all 2-week bookings from 19/10/19 to 25/04/20.
Convivial holidays, to suit your tastes with services included or à la carte plus avantages with our local partners !
For a sélection of establishments, try our new « online check-in » service : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info