10% off 2-week bookings up to 30/06/18 incl.
Aureilhan is a small village in the Landes region on the very edge of a magnificent lake, just a few minutes from the seaside resort of Mimizan with its fine, sandy beaches. Aureilhan offers its visitors a holiday far from the hustle and bustle, in a charming, natural setting, where the flora and fauna benefit from the exceptional climate of the Aquitaine region. During your holiday in Aureilhan, take in the beauty of the Atlantic Coast; the pine forests, sand dunes and lakes, and enjoy this festive region offering a warm and friendly atmosphere and a rich heritage and varied traditions.
The Eurolac campsite is in Aureilhan not far from the famous seaside resort of Mimizan and its beaches. Set in an unspoiled natural park of 15 hectares on the edge of the lake, this campsite offers comfortable mobile home holiday rentals where you can enjoy the peace and quiet as well as the free, family activities organised during the summer school holidays.
Aquatic area, open throughout the season (weather permitting) :
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Outdoor, non-heated children's pool
Tennis court (extra charge)
Internet (extra charge)
1 parking space per mobile home
Bike hire (subject to availability in July & August)
In July and August: take-away service
Restaurant, snack bar and mini-market
The mobile homes for 6 people (3 bedrooms) are equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, fridge, 4 gas hobs, etc.), shower room, separate toilet and ground level terrace with garden furniture. Each mobile home has a parking space.
|April / May|
|Accommodation type||From 20/04/2019
Mobil-home Relax 4/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobil-home Relax 6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (cash/credit card) : €200 / mobile home
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
End of stay cleaning service on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : €60
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm (low season), 3pm and 8pm (high season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Access to aquatic area (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-13 years old) throughout the season (except weekends)
- Teens club (14-17 years old) in July & August (except weekends)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment throughout the season (except weekends, agenda varies)
- Mini golf, table tennis
- TV room
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied) : €35/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi access
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €5/machine, tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €10/set/week
- Bike hire (July & August, subject to availability) : prices on site
- Tennis court hire : prices on site
- Well-being facilities : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : from €60/mobile home
- Pets allowed*: €5/day, €35/week/animal (cats and dogs only)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation (extra charge for extra animals, special request). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed around the swimming pool.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings up to 30/06/18 incl.
While on holiday in Aureilhan, take advantage of its splendid lake, its pine forests and of the ocean, only a few minutes away, offering many and varied activities for the whole family:
- Water sports on the lake : fishing, pedal boats, canoeing, sailing, Wind surfing, boat trips
- Children's playgrounds
- Horse riding
- Cycling (many cycle tracks)
- Beaches 10km (Mimizan)
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, throughout the season, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old), activities vary through the season
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, except weekends
Free teens’ club (14-17 years old) adapted activities from Monday to Friday
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, throughout the season, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer, activities vary through the season:
Daytime : sports activities, tournaments, mini club, etc
Evening : discos, quizzes, cabarets, shows, etc.
Aureilhan is an excellent base for exploring the heritage of the Landes region and the unspoiled nature of Aquitaine :
- In Aureilhan : the 12th century church, the miraculous fountain of Sainte Ruffine, the "bergerie"(sheep barn), the Flowered trail
- Mimizan, its fine, sandy beaches, its activities and events, remains from the Middle Ages and history museum
- Saint Paul en Born, flowered village
- The picturesque village of Pontenx les Forges
- The Bourg le Vieux lake
- Biscarosse, Dax, Bayonne
- The Bassin d'Arcachon bay
- The Dune of Pyla (Pilat)
- The Landes forest
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Eurolac
246 , promenade de l’Etang
Every day except Saturday : 9am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
July and August
Every day except Saturday : 9am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm