The famous ski resort of Tignes, at the heart of the French Alps in the Savoy region, is well-known for its world-class skiing in the previously named Espace Killy ski area, now known as the Domaine Tignes & Val d'Isere which is linked with the popular ski resort of Val d’Isere. This modern and innovative resort, with ski-in, ski-out access for most of its holiday accommodation has been designed for true snow sports addicts with a seemingly endless choice of facilities and activities in the resort and on the slopes. Tignes is made up of Tignes le Lac, La Lavachet, Val Claret and the recently developed Tignes 1800, more suitable for families. The high altitudes in Tignes guarantee an excellent snow-cover and its many infrastructures allow the whole family to enjoy a wide range of activities.
Ski area : Tignes
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude : 3456m
- 79 slopes, 150km : 8 green, 35 blue, 20 red, 16 black
- 40 ski lifts
- 2 Slalom ski runs, 1 mogul park
- Freestyle modules : 1 snow park and 1 half-pipe
- 320 snow cannons
Each part of Tignes has free nursery slopes and from Tignes Lavachet and Tignes Val Claret you have access to the “Ski Tranquille” zone which consists of solely green slopes for beginners and children. However, Tignes is better-known for its dynamic, high altitude skiing with some hair-raising black runs and excellent snow park.
Ski area : Espace Tignes & Val d'Isère (previously Espace Killy)
Minimum altitude : 1550m - Maximum altitude :3456m
- 154 slopes, 300km : 20 green, 68 blue, 40 red, 26 black
- 79 ski lifts
- Freestyle modules : 2 snow parks
- 44km of cross-country ski tracks
The Espace Killy ski area is one of the most famous ski areas in the world, a true paradise for all types of skiers and snowboarders. It links together Tignes and Val d’Isere, offering a total of 300km of skiing, spread over 154 slopes (20 green, 67 blue, 41 red, 26 black) and served by 79 modern ski lifts. Cross-country or Nordic skiers are also catered for, as the resort has 40 Nordic ski slopes, over a total distance of 44km. This ski area is ideal for those looking for an adrenalin rush with its 6 slalom runs, its 2 snow parks and a half pipe designed for expert snowboarders, a big air bag and much more…
Come and enjoy a dream ski holiday in Tignes in the Odalys Residence Le Rond Point des Pistes! Located in the upper part of Tignes known as Val Claret, your ski holiday rental is in a beautiful location at the foot of the slopes . The ski lifts taking you up to the Espace Killy ski area are only about 50 meters away. To do a spot of shopping during your ski holidays in Tignes your ski holiday rental is just near the local shops.
By booking a ski holiday rental in Tignes, you can explore the vast Espace Killy ski area. This world-famous ski area offers almost 300km of ski runs as well as many installations and fun activities: Snow park, slalom stadiums, glisspark ... whether you ski or snowboard, you’re sure to enjoy your ski holidays in Tignes with so much choice. Your ski holiday rental is also near the Grande Motte funicular which takes you up in minutes to the famous Grande Motte glacier.
Outdoor parking opposite the residence
Indoor parking 400m from the residence
Pre-booking is advisable (obligatory during school holiday periods) : Tel : 0033 (0)4 79 01 07 69
The Residence Le Rond Point des Pistes offers 2 formulas :
- 7 evenings meals
You have the choice of 2 formulas Christmas Special and New Year during the relevant periods.
Please note : Meals are served in the restaurant « L’Alpine Café » in the Chalet Alpina. Meals are all served as a buffet.
Your residence in Tignes offers holiday rentals ranging from studios (for 2 or 4 people) and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments (for 4, 6 or 7/8 people). You will find all the home comforts necessary for a successful holiday in Tignes.
All holiday rentals are equipped with a functional kitchenette (with oven or microwave), a bathroom or shower room with toilet, a lounge with beds or one or two bedrooms with single or double beds. You have the possibility to rent a television in your accommodation (already installed).
Three holiday rentals (1 studio for 2 people and two 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people) are equipped for guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 20/01/2017
Studio 2 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.85/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Saturday arrivals: Depending on reception opening hours, you may check in in the afternoon -keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence (Tel: +33 (0)4 79 01 07 69). You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am following the inventory.
- Accommodation rental
Extra Services to be paid on site : Price guide only, subject to modification
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bed linen (pre-booking required) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) (pre-booking required) : €7/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit (pre-booking required) : €18/kit
- Cleaning kit (pre-booking required) : €6
- Wifi access in building A (2 connections only) : €5/day, €15/week, €25/2 weeks
- Meals in the restaurant Alpine Café (buffet)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Indoor & outdoor car park in the resort : €82/week (pre-booking advisable and obligatory during school holiday periods)
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 25/06/16 and 20/08/16.
Take the time to discover the other activities available in and around Tignes:
- Large water sports’ centre (5000m2) with swimming pool, water slides, spa, saunas, paddling pool, water falls, fitness and weight-lifting room…
- Diving under ice
- Skating rink
- Ice driving
- Dog sleighs
- Helicopter rides
- Snow shoeing
- Karting on ice
- Indoor climbing
- Horse-riding in the snow
- Ice fall climbing
- Mountain biking on snow
- Indoor sports (squash, football…)
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
The following formulas available in the restaurant L'Alpine Café in the Chalet Alpina:
- 7 evening meals : €168 (adults + children 13+) - €119 (children 9-12) - €70 (children 4-8)
- half-board: €231 (adults + children 13+) - €168 (children 9-12) - €119 (children 4-8)
Special formulas during festive periods, including Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve meals:
Christmas : - 7 evening meals : €188 (adults + children 13+) - €134 (children 9-12) - €82 (children 4-8)
- half-board: €251 (adults + children 13+) - €183 (children 9-12) - €131(children 4-8)
New Year : - 7 evening meals : €188 (adults + children 13+) - €134 (children 9-12) - €82 (children 4-8)
- half-board: €266 (adults + children 13+) - €193 (children 9-12) - €139(children 4-8) Please note: Prices in Euros/person (drinks not incl.)
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 38% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old (ID requested). Offer not valid for arrivals on 24/12/16 and 11-18/02/17 and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots). Ski helmet and Ski Republic insurance included.
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts between 10% and 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2016/17 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only. Tel: +33 (0)4 79 00 54 21 - email@example.com
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Résidence Odalys Le Rond Point des Pistes
73320 TIGNES VAL CLARET
Monday, Tuesay, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm