Marseille, a city of art and culture dating back 26 centuries, is a perfect combination of tradition and modernity. The city remains profoundly marked by its past and constantly reveals traces of its history over the centuries. It leads the visitor from its Greek and Roman origins right up to the modernity of the present century, with its great architectural achievements of the 21st century, via the medieval religious foundations, the fortifications of the 16th century, the rich dwellings of the 17th and 18th centuries and the many prestigious buildings of the 19th century.
The Odalys Apart'hotel Marseille Canebiere is ideally situated in the heart of Marseille close to the famous Old Port and just 100m from metro and tramway stations on the recently renovated Canabiere. You can easily reach the main shopping areas and the many interesting cultural sites and museums including the recently-built, spectular Mucem. Marseille, with more than 2600 years of existance, is a paradise for history lovers.
While on holiday in Marseille, enjoy a swim in the Mediterranean Sea either at one of the city's beaches or one of the pretty creeks and coves (calanques) between Marseille and Cassis. Visit the Frioul islands and the Château d'If and the many, varied historical sites in this ancient city.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free internet connection
Gambetta public car park 50m away
Holiday rentals ideally situated in the heart of Marseille close to the famous Old Port. With the Hotel Formula (short stay - 1 to 4 nights) you have the choice of double or twn bedrooms or a junior suite for 2/4 people. With the Residential Formulas (medium stay 5-28 nights & long stay over 29 nights), you have the choice of 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people with sofa bed in the living room and either twin beds or double bed in the bedroom.
All holiday rentals are fully equipped with kitchenette (fridge, electric hob, microwave), shower room with toilet, free television and Internet connection.
- Ironing board on loan
- Public parking 50m away (Gambette)
While on holiday in Marseille, discover the many wonderful sights and attractions:
- Various districts and monuments: The Basilica, Notre Dame de la Garde, the old town, the Canebière, the Old Port, the abbey of Saint Victor, the town hall, the Vieille Charité, 17th century buildings, Le Corbusier "radiant city" apartment block, l’Estaque area, Rive Neuve, the Pharo Palace, the Palace of the Stock Exchange, the docks, the old town (Panier district, the Major Cathedral)
- The islands of Frioul and of the "Château d’If", beaches, the Calanques
- : Borely Park, Palais Longchamp Park, the Orange Velodrome stadium
- Museums : The MUCEM, Memorial de la Marseillaise, Longchamp palace (Beaux Arts and Natural history musuems)
• Free Wifi, within the Apart'hotel
Stay connected during your city holiday thanks to the free Wifi connection available.
• Close to public transport, tramway & metro
• Fitness room available, in your Apart'hotel
• Ideal location in town centre, with night-time reception & security
While on Holiday in Marseille visit some of the many interesting places in the region:
Only 30 minutes from Marseille :
Aix en Provence
La Cote Bleue (Carry Le Rouet and other pretty coastal villages)
Appart'hôtel Odalys Canebière
9, rue Sénac
Reception/night-time security : 24/7
Tel: +33 (0)4 91 58 20 83
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm