Vars is a popular resort in the Hautes Alpes offering a series of traditional little hamlets, of a typically mountainous nature, alongside a large resort, which is dynamic and lively. So during your holiday in the mountains, you can discover the heritage and traditions of the Southern Alps at the same time as making the most of the many and varied sporting and leisure activities available to you during your stay in Vars. A sunny resort situated close to the Queyras National Park, within the setting of an abundant and colourful nature, between meadows of flowers, mountain pastures, pine forests and high mountain peaks.
The chalet, for 18 persons at le Fournet, at Vars les claux 05560 , at the very centre of the resort, 150m from the slopes and from the shops, shuttle at a distance of 100 m. This chalet, in a warm and friendly setting, with all the atmosphere of an old Alpine chalet, guarantees you a charming stay in Vars. All has been designed for your holiday to be a truly relaxing and comfortable moment. The interior decoration is charming, with its wood, stone and traditional paintings, its situation ideal for you are right in the centre of the resort, close to the ski slopes.
3 shower rooms, one bathroom , 3 separate toilets, TV , fire-place, 2 living rooms, lounge, kitchen, terrace , balcony.
6 bedrooms as follows:
4 double bedrooms
1 bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 bunkbeds
1 bedroom with 2 single beds and a settee bed for 2
WiFi, flat-screen TV, by cable and satellite, baby equipment, very well equipped kitchen, private car park, fitness room, sauna, jacuzzi, hammam, total living space of 500m², for 18 pers.
During your summer holiday in the mountains, in Vars, you can make the most of the many varied sporting and leisure activities available for the whole family :
- Hiking (departure by bus for full day; half-day; night time; glacier hike)
- Mountain biking, cycling (about 100km of circuits accessible via the chairlifts), quad biking
- Via ferrata
- Water sports on the Serre Ponçon lake, the second largest artificial lake in Europe
- White water sports: rafting, hydrospeed, canoeing
- Adventure course, skate park
- Go-ape adventure park
- Swimming pool
- Tennis, archery
- Horse riding
- Mini-golf, petanque
- Bouncy castle
- Spa, well-being centre
A summer holiday in Vars allows you to discover the magnificent heritage of the Hautes Alpes :
- In Vars : the hamlets of Saint Marcellin (remains of the chateau, the protestant temple, the 13th century church), Sainte Marie (ecumenical centre), Sainte Catherine (ancient farms, the sun dial, the wash house, the communal oven) and Les Claux.
- The « Petrified fountain »
- The fortified square of Montdauphin (Vauban)
- The Haute Ubaye
- The Queyras regional nature park : Saint Véran (the highest village in Europe), Molines, Abriès, Ceillac...
- The abbey of Boscodon
- Embrun and the Serre Ponçon lake
- The ”Grandes Alpes” route
Contacter Mr. Blanc
To obtain keys, contact M. Blanc, 48h before arrival.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm