Superdévoluy is a modern resort in the Southern Alps, at the heart of the region of the Hautes Alpes in a magnificent, natural setting, overlooked by the “Pic de Bure”. In this region where mountain pastures alternate with high mountain peaks, your holiday in Superdévoluy offers the opportunity for hiking with the discovery of mountain flora, such as wild flowers and edelweiss, and fauna such as marmots and chamois. Superdévoluy is moreover a lively and dynamic resort, offering a wealth of activities for all the family.
The residence is situated in the upper parts of the resort of Superdevoluy, a popular French mountain resort in the Southern Alps, amidst larch trees, 300m from the shops and 600m from the centre of the resort.
Indoor, heated pool, paddling pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Free Wifi at reception
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Indoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Set in a beautiful spot among the larch trees, your residence offering quality services is made up of 94 holiday rentals housed in attractive, wooden chalets (2 apartments per chalet). Most apartments are duplex and range from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 4 bedroom apartments for 8/10 people.
All holiday rentals in this residence are well-equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave/grill, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony or terrace. You have a television in each apartment.
Superdévoluy is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a whole host of different activities:
- Hiking (1 free hike, accompanied by a guide, per week), mountain bike
- Climbing, via ferrata, caving
- Canyoning, white water sports
- Skate park
- Adventure course, trampoline, bungy jumping
- Mini 4-wheel drive
- Outdoor leisure bases at Superdévoluy (table tennis, mini-golf, skate park, roller skating, volley-ball etc) and at La Joue du Loup (table tennis, mini-golf, tennis, swimming pool with water chute)
- Sports complex (weight-lifting, squash, climbing wall, multi-activity sports ground)
Market at Superdévoluy, Monday morning in July and August and Friday morning at Saint Etienne en Dévoluy.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July/August
• Teens’ Club, free activities
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) in July/August
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August<
During your holiday in Superdevoluy, explore the heritage of the region of the Hautes Alpes in the South of France:
- Heritage centre at Pellafol
- The village resort of La Joue du Loup
- Discovery of practical ecology museum at Mens
- Château of Montmaur
- Outdoor railway museum at Veynes
- Regional museum at Gap
- Mère Eglise : the most ancient historical monument of the area in pure Roman style.
- Local culinary specialities : « creusets », lamb, « tourtons », sweet and sour ravioli, donkey’s ears…
- Farm visits
05250 SAINT ETIENNE EN DÉVOLUY
Telephone : +33 (0)4 92 20 56 86
Monday-Friday, Sunday : 9am-11am and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm