For your next ski holiday in the Southern Alps book a holiday rental in Puy Saint Vincent and enjoy excellent skiing in the warm southern sunshine. At the heart of the Hautes Alpes and at the entrance of the Massif des Ecrins, the friendly ski resort of Puy Saint Vincent is the ideal resort for a family ski holiday. On the high plateau of Ubac, Puy Saint Vincent is drenched in the strong sun of the Southern Alps, enjoys abundant snow falls and is nicknamed “la protégée des vents" (the one protected from the wind). Deep blue sky, pristine white snow, your ski holiday will be a colourful, memorable one. In this family resort, split into different levels; Puy Saint Vincent 1400, 1600 and 1800 with slopes between 1400m and 2750m, you will find everything you need on and off the slopes to keep all members of the family happy during your ski holidays in France. You can try sledding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and much more... Puy Saint Vincent has a strong architectural heritage with churches, chapels and sundials to discover. A program that will take you back in time and give you a taste of life in the mountains in olden times!
Ski area : Puy Saint Vincent
Minimum altitude : 1400m - Maximum altitude : 2750m
- 34 slopes, 75km : 6 green, 14 blue, 12 red, 2 black
- 12 ski lifts: 5 drag lifts and 7 chair lifts.
- Night skiing
- Snow park and boardercross
- 30km of cross-country tracks
Enjoy skiing on the mountains of the Ecrins National Park and be ensured great moments on its 34 ski slopes (6 green, 14 blue, 12 red and 2 black), over the 75 kilometres in the Puy Saint Vincent ski area. The area is equipped with 12 ski lifts: 5 drag lifts and 7 chair lifts and there is even one floodlit slope, lit up in the evenings (check hours and dates at the Tourist Office). There is no better way than cross-country skiing to explore the unspoilt nature of this area on the 30 kilometres of marked out tracks offering a variety of magnificent landscapes.
In the centre of the French ski resort of Puy Saint Vincent, the Odalys Residence Puy Saint Vincent offers ski holiday rentals in a privileged location at the foot of the slopes. Ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes of the Puy Saint Vincent ski area and Nordic ski tracks makes this residence an ideal choice for family ski holidays in France. Just a few metres from your accommodation, you will find shops and other amenities you will need during your ski holiday.
Puy Saint Vincent is often called « la protégée des vents » (protected from the winds) as this resort has a particularly mild climate with very little wind. Come and enjoy a ski holiday in the South Alps in a stunning spot at the entrance of the Massif des Ecrins mountain range on slopes ranging between 1450m and 1800m of altitude. Puy Saint Vincent is a modern but authentic French ski resort with a friendly atmosphere much appreciated by families on their ski holidays.
Free outdoor parking
Wifi access (extra charge)
This Odalys residence in Puy St Vincent is ideally situated for a winter or summer mountain holiday in the French Alps offering well-equipped holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All accommodation has a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, etc), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television and have Wifi access in all apartments (extra charge).
|December / January|
|Accommodation type||From 30/12/2017
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
2-bedroom apartment 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7.50/set
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks – Family pack (4 connections) : €35/week
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/accommodation
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Free Kids Ski Passes
Arrivals on 31/03/18 : buy one 6-day adult ski pass and get 1 FREE 6-day child ski pass (under 12 years old, ID requested).
Offer valid for pre-bookings only. Pass card €5/child included.
Many and varied activities are available in Puy Saint Vincent :
- Snow-shoe trails
- Ice water fall
- Snake gliss
- Free children's play area
- Dog sledding
- Snow scooter tours
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool
- Cinema and library
- Family advantages: 3 'snow gardens' for young children, activities for the whole family, toboggan run at an altitude of 1600m, free games area up to age 6, child-minding for age 18 months to 6 years, children's club for ages 6 to 12, inflatable structures during the school holidays.
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 24% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 6 years old and people over 75 years old - passes to be collected from the ski pass office (photo ID requested, charge for card onsite). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
• Ski equipment, book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for pre-bookings and up to 30% for onsite hire (depending on dates) for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 23 30 79 -firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts of 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 23 35 11 - email@example.com
• Holiday grocery baskets, save time !Your shopping delivered for your arrival
Fill your fridge without going shopping ! Your week's groceries delivered for your arrival.
By reservation at the time of booking (or minimum 3 days before arrival).
Pelvoux: museum of chalk factory
Vallouise: Maison du Parc National des Ecrins
Silver Mines in Argentière
La Résidence Odalys de Puy Saint Vincent
Reception at the Residence Les Chalets de Puy-Saint-Vincent
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm